Chapter 61- An Alliance

"He said I sucker-punched him? Did he not mention the fact that he knocked me down first?" Daniel asked. He, Miguel, and Y/N were sitting in his yellow car talking about Daniels's time back in high school with Johnny.

"You were moving in on his girl," Miguel replied. "They hadn't talked in weeks. I had no idea Johnny even existed when I got to that beach. All I knew was that he broke her radio. She was upset. I was being chivalrous." Daniel defended. "What about Halloween? The water hose?" Miguel questioned. "What? The water...These guys were beating the crap out of me every other...The water hose was the least of it, believe me. And it was just sitting there. It was...so teed up. Trust me, in my shoes, you'd have done the exact same thing. Johnny clearly overreacted to that."

"I think dad was just upset because Ali was his first love." Y/N piped up. A small smile spread across Daniel's face. "Well, she was mine too. There was just something about her. I thought she was the one. I guess Johnny felt the same way. And that's what started all this." Daniel said. Ok, I need to meet Ali she sounds awesome. "Oh wow I didn't realize what time it was, I gotta go." 

Daniel opened the car door and got out of the car, Miguel, and Y/N following his actions. "Well, it was good talking to you, Miguel. And Y/N, of course, always a delight." Daniel stated, sticking out his hand. Miguel shook his hand with a smile. Daniel gave Y/N a quick hug before calling for Sam. The brunette walked out of the dojo and joined the three outside.

After bidding his daughter goodbye and making Miguel and Y/N promise not to "spar" too much, Daniel got into his car and drove away. "He shook my hand, I think that's a good thing," Miguel said with a smile. Y/N laughed. "Yeah if only he'd sit down with dad and talk the way he did to you," Y/N replied. "I don't see that happening." Miguel sighed.

A grin suddenly spread across Sam's face and she glanced at the other two with a mischievous look in her eye. "What is it?" Y/N asked. "I have an idea." She answered, her grin getting bigger. Well, let's see how this goes.
--------------------
Miguel and Y/N quickly went back to their apartments and changed into more casual clothes before contacting the rest of Eagle Fang. They lied to them and told them they knew about some keg party up in the Hills. Little did they know, the "party" was at Sam's house.

Y/N rang the doorbell to Sam's house and waited. The door flew open and Y/N and Miguel walked in, the rest of the dojo behind them. "Oh hell no! You gotta be kidding me." Chris spat, noticing Mitch. "What the hell are you doing here? This isn't a keg party." Mitch stated angrily, turning to Y/N and Miguel. "Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?" Demetri asked. Sam, Miguel, and Y/N exchanged a glance.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat," Sam stated. "We think we'd stand a better chance against them if we joined forces," Miguel added. "Two dojos are stronger than one." Y/N finished. The kids just started murmuring in disbelief.

"Look I know we've all done shitty things to each other," Miguel said. "Yeah, like breaking Demetri's arm." Chris scoffed, glaring a Mitch. "You guys started that fight!" Mitch defended. "After you almost got me fired!" Chris argued. "God, I hate your stupid face so much." Bert spat at Nathaniel. "If you died, I wouldn't even attend your funeral." Nathaniel fired back.

"This isn't gonna work." Miguel breathed, looking at Sam and Y/N with wide eyes. "It has to." Y/N declared. "We have one last chance to make things right. Alone, we're nothing. But if we were together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop. One way or another." Sam rambled off. Y/N and Miguel exchanged a look and nodded. She was right, they needed to do this.
----------------------------------------------
"Eagle Fang and Miyagi-do have to work together," Sam stated for what felt like the 50th time. Neither of the kids were listening though, too caught up in their own personal vendettas to even consider how beneficial it would be for the two dojos to come together.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with our like..." Chris trailed off. "Oil and vinegar?" Nathaniel asked. "No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldog and the Hart Foundation." Chris replied. "They were friends, dipshit." Mitch scoffed. "Not at WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath."

"Ok, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath."  

"Why are you OK with anyone calling you Penis Breath?"

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go."

Mitch and Bert got up from the seats and started to leave when Demetri stood up. "Hey, pussies!" He yelled, making Y/N's jaw drop. She had never heard Demetri talk like that before. "This is exactly what those assholes from Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you. So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang...Weird name, by the way...can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for all the assholes. I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but...it's an emotional time."

Demetri's speech seemed to have gotten through to everyone. Mitch and Bert nodded to each other and walked back over to the couch, sitting back down. "Ok let's get started," Y/N announced clapping her hands together.

The group of kids moved to the dinner table, discussing rules and things they needed to do to work together. "We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Gi design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol." Demetri read from the list in his hand. "OK, not good, but still, it's a start."

Suddenly the sound of a cat meowing caught everyone's attention. "Aw I think your cat wants to come in," Bert said, getting out of his seat and heading towards the door. Wait Sam doesn't have a cat. "I didn't know you had a cat," Miguel stated with a raised eyebrow. "We don't," Sam replied with wide eyes. 

A loud crash was heard as Bert came flying through the kitchen window and landed on the ground with a loud thud. The back door was thrown open and the students of Cobra Kai strutted in, Kyler and Hawk leading them. Kyler just looked at Y/N and smirked. "It's payback time."

Miguel and Nathaniel ran over and picked up Bert before dragging him over to the rest of the group. The Cobra's stalked forward, making the group back up. Suddnely the front door flew open, making them all spin around. Tory came storming in, two boys behind her.

"Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash." Tory grinned. "Tory you don't have to do this." Miguel pleaded. "It's too late. This ends tonight! No mercy!" Tory yelled, rushing forward. Miguel, Y/N and Sam got into their fighting postions. This ends now.
-----------------------------
A/N I just realized the next chapter will be the last one of the book until season 4 comes out and I just got really sad.

Anyways hope you enjoyed and rmember to stay hydrated.