Chapter 73- Girls, Girls, Girls

"This is the worst thing that could've happened to us," Johnny stated, brandishing a piece of paper. The All Valley Arena Committee sent out letters, indicating what was going to be at the tournament and what was required of each team. "Skills competition, bullshit. Kata isn't karate, it's dancing. And what's the crap about a girls' division? Thought they were all about women's lib. They ought to man up and take a punch like the rest of us."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "We all know I could take a punch better than these guys." She scoffed. The boys all nodded. "It's true." Mitch replied. "Well that's besides the point. We need more girl students." Johnny dismissed. Y/N arched an eyebrow. "Why? Miyagi-Do has just Sam and Cobra Kai has just Tory. Why can't it just be me?" She asked. "Well just in case something happens, we'll have a backup." He replied.

Y/N was confused by this. Johnny was always saying how she was his best student, how she was the key to beating Cobra Kai and now when there was finally an opportunity for her to prove it, he was backing off. Even a year ago when she didn't want to compete, he complained that she was his only chance at winning. What changed? Did he not believe in her anymore?

"Do any of you know any girls besides Y/N?" Johnny asked. The boys all stared back awkwardly. "Of course you don't know any girls." Johnny said, rolling his eyes. Bert raised his hand. "There's this girl from the debate team." He stated. "Debate team? We need killers, not more nerds." Johnny scoffed. "Alright, go run some laps. Maybe it'll jog your memories. Try not to breathe too much. There's black mold in the corner."

The boys took off running, leaving Y/N and Miguel with Johnny. "Sensei why can't we just have Y/N. She knows kata and she is one of the best fighters." Miguel stated. "Look, I'm not denying that she's a good fighter, I just think that it would be an advantage for us to have more girls." Johnny replied. "But-" Y/N started. "No buts. I'm your dad and I know what's best for you. Now go join the others." Johnny said, cutting her off. Y/N stared up at Johnny hurt. "Yes, Sensei." She muttered. Her and Miguel bowed at him before taking off running to join the others.
-------------------------------------------------
Johnny had decided it would be a good idea for Miguel and Y/N to take him to the high school where the girls' teams were practicing. "This is where most of the girls' team practice." Y/N stated, as her, Johnny and Miguel walked onto the field. "Sure you'll be able to convince them?" Miguel asked. "Please. When I went to this school, the only thing I was better at than karate, and I was pretty good at karate, was talking to chicks. Watch and learn, Diaz. Watch and learn." Johnny stated before walking off.

"How much do you want to bet he's going to get maced in the face within 20 minutes?" Y/N asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I think 20 minutes is being generous, don't you?" He asked teasingly, wrapping an arm around her waist.

The two watched as Johnny jogged around the track, talking to two runners. The two girls looked at him in horror before taking off. He then tried with some soccer players and field hockey players but it was a no go. "Having some good luck?" Y/N asked sarcastically as Johnny came back over to them. "No, but I think I have a good idea." He stated. "Diaz, take off your shirt."

Miguel's eyes widened. "What?" He questioned. "Come on, show off those muscles you got. The chicks will dig it." Johnny insisted. "I would like to point out that I am against this idea." Y/N said. "Why?" Johnny asked. "Because it's stupid. We all know I could get more girls than Miguel." Y/N stated. Miguel rolled his eyes. "Oh, please that is so not true." He scoffed. "Wanna find out?" She challenged. Miguel grinned. "Alright you're on."

Miguel took off his jacket and shirt to reveal him wearing a gray tank top underneath. Y/N watched as Johnny gave him baby oil to rub on his muscles, something about highlighting the curvature. "Like what you see?" Miguel asked as he rubbed it on. "No, I'm just watching how stupid you look." She replied before pulling off her hoodie.

Underneath she was wearing just a sports bra and Miguel nearly drooled a the sight. Her arms were well built from the countless training she had done and her stomach was toned. He has seen her in just a bra before (and without one) but it never failed to take his breathe away. And the athletic pants she was wearing helped show off her curves. Shit, He thought, I'm definitely going to lose.

"Cat got your tongue, Diaz?" Y/N teased. "I-uh-no-um-you-" He stammered, unable to form a coherent sentence. Y/N chuckled. "You're cute when your flustered, babe. Now watch and learn." She said, brushing past him.

She walked over to a group of girls sitting on bleachers and sat down. "Hello ladies. I'm Y/N." She introduced. The girls smiled. "Hello." They replied. "Have you guys ever thought about doing karate?" She asked, leaning back. The sun was beating on her, making sweat beads fall down her forehead and onto her chest. Miguel bit his lip as he watched her, especially when she threw her head back to laugh at something a girl said.

"I-I've considered it." One of the girls stammered. Y/N grinned at this. "That's great. We could use more beautiful girls like you." She winked. The girls flushed red. "We need more girls at our dojo for the upcoming tournament and I think you'd be perfect. Would you like my number?" Y/N asked. "Yes! I mean. uh, sure, why not?" The girl replied. "Great. Hope to see you soon."

Y/N shot them a smirk and a wink before stepping off of the bleachers, nearly laughing at the squeals. "Omg she's so hot." One girl squeaked. "I know did you see the way she looked at me?" One girl questioned. "Oh please, she was obviously looking at me."

"Well, I got a maybe but nothing definitive yet." Y/N stated, wiping her hand across her sweaty brow. "How the hell did you do that?" Johnny asked, surprised. "It maybe hard for you to keep a girl satisfied, Dad, but I've never had a problem with that." She replied.

"Hey Y/N, hey Miguel." A voice spoke, making Y/N turn around. "Hey Moon, what's up?" She greeted the brunette. "Apparently some perv was creeping on the track team so we're gonna practice inside. What are you guys doing here?" She asked curiously. "Recruiting for our new dojo." Miguel replied. "Eagle Fang karate." Johnny added. "You know, you should join actually." Y/N suggested, hoping she would say yes.

"Really? Okay. Yeah that sounds like fun." Moon replied. "It'll be great to have you around." Y/N sais. Moon blushed at this. "Wait. Do...do I have to hit anyone?" She asked hesitantly. "Hell yeah you do." Johnny replied. "Oh, no, then I-I'm out. I...I can't do the whole physical aggression thing. But you know you guys should ask my ex." Moon suggested. "Oh yeah isn't Piper an athlete?" Y/N asked. Moon nodded. "Yeah, she's the best athlete in school and she's not afraid to get into a fight."

"Sounds like the badass babe we've been looking for." Johnny stated. "Yeah, you might want to take a different approach with her. Maybe Y/N could help." Moon proposed. "How?" Y/N asked. "Well you're attractive and a girl, she might listen to you more than them."Moon stated. "You think I'm attractive?" Y/N asked with a smirk. "Well, I mean-" Moon started. "Alright stop flirting, where is she?" Miguel huffed.
--------------------------------------
A/N I wish I was as good at flirting with girls like I made Y/N but whatever. Also I want to say that I do not support Motely Crue or Tommy Lee or anything they've done I just thought the song went well with the chapter. Hope you all enjoyed.