Chapter 26- All Valley Tournament Part 1

A/N: lol look at this picture of Johnny I found
————————————————————————
Y/N didn't sleep that night. After Robby brought her home and went his own way, she just laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. Everything was falling apart around her.

The only men who cared about her practically hated her, she kissed one of her best friends, probably ruining the friendship, her other best friend was becoming an asshole, and her other best friend was a mess. Nothing was going well.

When the sun slowly started to peek through her curtains, Y/N decided to get up and change. Maybe if she just sat down and talked with Johnny and Daniel, she could fix things.

After changing and making sure Buddy was comfortable, Y/N left her apartment. She was going to talk to Johnny first. As she was leaving, Miguel, Carmen, and Rosa were leaving their apartment.

"Oh, Y/N! Do you need a ride to the tournament?" Carmen asked, noticing the young girl. Y/N's eyes widened. She completely forgot about the tournament. "I don't know if I should g-" She started.

"Please, can you come?" Miguel asked, looking at her with caution. He knew she was mad at him for what he did last night. Who wouldn't be?

Y/N sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Fine, I'll come," She gave in, too tired to even argue. She was worried about going, though. What would Johnny say when he sees her? What if Daniel was there?

She followed the group to their car and got in, sitting in the back with Miguel. The ride was silent, with Miguel constantly glancing over at Y/N. After his 10th time doing it, Y/N turned to him.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "N-nothing." He stammered, embarrassed that he was caught staring at her. "Something is obviously wrong so just tell me."

"It's just I'm sorry about what happened last night."

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to."

"But you're mad at me?"

"Well you hit my best friend so I think I have a right to be mad. I still love you Mig I was just upset at you."

"Oh. Well, again I'm sorry."

"Apologize to Sam, alright?"

Miguel smiled. "You got it." The two hugged each other just as the car stopped in front of the building. The two pulled apart and looked up at the building in awe. Y/N heard Miguel gulped and looked over at him, noticing some of the colors draining from his face. "Hey, you got this, alright?" Y/N reassured, placing a hand on his shoulder. Miguel nodded and the group exited the car.

The three women bid Miguel goodbye before walking towards the building to get seats. "I'm so nervous. What if he gets hurt? What if he doesn't win?" Carmen rambled. Yaya looked at Carmen and laughed. "How can you be so calm?!" Carmen asked her mother.

"Porque le pase lo que pase, va a aprender de ello." (Because whatever happens to him, he'll learn from it). She replied. This seemed to calm Carmen down. "También me fumé un porro antes de venir." (Also I smoked a joint before we came)

Y/N burst into laughter. Go, Rosa. Y/N heard a bunch of people clapping and looked up to see the LaRussos walking in, a group of people surrounding them. Y/N caught Sam's eye and she waved her over. Y/N hesitantly approached them, her eyes only on Sam.

"Hey, Sam I thought you weren't coming," Y/N stated. "I wasn't going to but I realized it might be fun to watch." She replied. Y/N knew there was another reason, but she kept it to herself. Daniel walked up to the pair, making Y/N gulp.

Before she could open her mouth, she was pulled into a hug. "Y/N I'm sorry for what happened last night. I realize it wasn't your secret to tell and I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. Will you stay my student?" Daniel asked, hoping the girl wasn't too upset at him. Y/N smiled as the two got out of the hug. "Of course." She replied. Daniel smiled brightly. "Great. Now let's go to our seats."

Y/N bid goodbye to Carmen and Rosa before following the LaRussos to the bleachers in the front row. "Front row seats. The old man still has some pull, huh?" Daniel stated. The group sat down, with Anthony at the end, Sam next to him, Y/N next to her and Daniel, and Amanda on the other end, next to a lady wearing a dark blue gi and her face painted. The announcer started announcing the dojos that were competing.

"Fighting out of Topanga, we have Topanga Karate." The man announced. The lady got up out of her seat and started cheering. "Yeah! Whoo! Topanga! You kick some ass, Xander! Whoo!" Y/N and Sam looked at each other, trying to suppress their laughter. "From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we have-"

The announcer was cut off by the sound of chanting. "Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" The Cobra Kai's were jogging in, chanting the dojo. Instead of wearing their traditional white gis, they were wearing black ones with gold trim and a big cobra printed on the back in yellow, red, and black. The group stopped in front of the LaRussos and Y/N, the crowd cheering loudly. "Now that's what I call an entrance! And a badass name for a dojo!" The announcer yelled. Johhny was standing at the end of the group, a small smile on his face.

Although he looked happy, on the inside, he felt guilty about last night's events. Y/N did nothing wrong. Granted, maybe she shouldn't have been sneaking behind his back, but at the same time, it was none of Johnny's business what she did. She wasn't his daughter. She didn't have some obligation to him. And yet, it hurt. It hurt a lot. He glanced over at her to see her eyes downcast like she was trying to avoid looking at him. She was, actually. She felt too guilty to look at him.

Miguel glanced over at Sam, a hint of a scowl on his face. Sam looked away from him while Y/N gave him a soft, reassuring smile. He gave her one back before turning his attention back to the announcer. "And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene."

Y/N snapped her attention to the door where Robby came jogging out in a white gi. He never mentioned he was competing! He jogged past the Cobra Kais with Miguel glaring at his back the whole way. "I didn't know he was fighting," Amanda stated, glancing at Daniel. "Neither did I," Daniel responded.

"All right folks. Get ready. It's karate time." The announcer stated before walking off of the mats. Y/N gulped. Ok, here we go.
————————————————————————
A/N: sorry for not updating!! I was at a friend's house and I didn't exactly want her to see me writing fanfiction. Anyway, I'm super excited to write the tournament, it's going to be badass.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 30K READS HOLY SHIT I LOVE YALL. Remember to stay hydrated my loves🥰