A/N

Hello everyone.

I am just posting this to say a few things regarding the story and me.

First of all I would just like to say thank you for over a million views!! I never thought that when I started this story that I would get even 100 views, let alone over a million?? I appreciate every single one of you who has followed this story from the beginning and has supported me.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for not updating this story in about a year or so. I started this story when I was in my second year of high school and I am now in my second year of college (or university for those who refer to it as such). So things have definitely changed over the 4 years since I started this story. I am a full time student on top of working a full time job that expects a lot out of me (I work in the hospitality industry so make of that what you will) and I found it very hard for me to find the time to come on and update. And to be completely transparent, there were plenty of days where I was just laying around doing absolutely nothing and yet I could not find the energy or the motivation to update. I loved writing this story and loved Cobra Kai but because of other things in my life that took priority, I soon fell out of writing this story even though I knew everyone was waiting on an update.

I am not in anyway discontinuing this story. I would be doing a disservice to myself and to everyone who enjoys this story. I also am aware that a new season is coming out, which is why I also wanted to finish this story. Cobra Kai still holds a dear place in my heart, but I am not as invested into it as I used to be. I will do my best to give this story and all of you the ending this story deserves. 

Thank you all again for your love, support and concern for me. I love and appreciate you all and will see you at the next update <3