Chapter 27- All Valley Tournament Part 2

"All right gentlemen, you know the rules. Three points win. Step on the mats." The referee instructed. Miguel and some boy from All-Star karate were the first ones to fight and Y/N already felt herself getting nervous. She wasn't worried he was going to lose, he was a great fighter, she was just worried about him getting hurt. Same with Robby.

Miguel went to step on the mat but Johnny pulled him back and whispered something into his ear, his blue eyes locked on Daniel who was glaring back. Miguel nodded and stepped on the mat, facing the other boy. "And face me. Bow. Face each other. Bow. Ready?"

The boy from All-Star Karate got into his fighting stance while Miguel balanced on one leg, holding the other one up and extending his arms. Wait is he going to do what I think he's going to do? "And fight." Just as the boy ran at Miguel, Miguel launched his foot up kicking him in the face, earning himself a point.

"That's one point Diaz." The referee announced as the crowd went wild. "I can't believe he stole your move." Sam scoffed, glancing at her dad. Daniel glanced over at Johnny who just smirked in return. Miguel won his match and now it was Robby's turn. Every punch the boy threw, Robby blocked perfectly, using the skills Daniel had taught him from working at the dealership. The boy went to punch Robby in the face but he ducked before striking him in the face, winning his fight.

Daniel and Y/N cheered for him as he was awarded his next point. Aisha fought next, ducking and dodging as the kid she was fighting threw flashy kicks and spins. "Enough defense. Attack!" Johnny demanded. The kid spun on his heel ready to kick her when she caught his foot and swept his leg making him fall. She bent down and punched him in the face. "Good job, Ms. Robinson. Good job!" Johnny cheered, making Y/N smiled. She clapped for Aisha as Hawk walked onto the mat.

He won his fight and started celebrating, even taking off his gi to show the crowd his hawk tattoo displayed on his back. Y/N cringed and looked away, her eyes meeting Johnny's. He gave her a small smile but she quickly looked away. Now it was Bert's turn to fight. Johnny gave him an encouraging smile as the referee instructed them to get into their positions. "Fight!"

The boy, who was significantly taller than him, flipped over him, taking him by surprise. Bert tried to regain his composure but the boy was quicker. He kicked him in the chest, making Bert fall and Y/N wince. The other boy won the match. "And this brings us to the quarterfinals."

Miguel was first again, fighting the boy Bert had fought. The boy did his flips but Miguel knew what to do. he slid under the boy, trying to knock his legs out from under him. The boy wobbled a little bit but he stuck his landing. He went running at Miguel but Miguel kicked him in the chest and then sent a spinning kick to his face, securing another win. Y/N cheered for her best friend loudly. He's doing great! "Over on mat two, Miguel Diaz makes the semis."

Next was Robby's turn. Robby ducked every kick, every swing, the boy not being able to even land a hit on him. The boy went to swing but Robby ducked and brought his leg up, kicking the boy in the stomach, winning the match, and advancing to the semis as well. Y/N cheered for Robby loudly, making him look over at her and wink. She smiled but slowly started to feel worry grow in her stomach. What if Robby and Miguel have to fight each other? "Over on mat three, Robby Keene advances to the semifinals."

It was Aisha's turn and she was fighting some guy from Topanga karate. Xander Stone, Y/N believed his name was. Xander while he may have been a bit more agile, Aisha was smarter. He did a flip and tried to his Aisha but she moved just in time. He went to throw a punch but Aisha caught it. He tried to kick as well but Aisha hooked his leg, making him fall and earning herself a point. "Point Robinson!" The announcer yelled. Sam, Y/N, and the LaRussos cheered for her as Xander got into his position. "2-2. Fight!"