Chapter 44- Moon's Party

Johnny was going on a date with Carmen and of course, Y/N was at his apartment lecturing him. "I've been on dates before I know what I'm doing." He said, rolling his eyes. "Yes but this is different. This is Carmen. Gorgeous, amazing, perfect Carmen." Y/N replied. "Jeez, it almost sounds like you're the one going on the date." Johnny mocked. "Shit if I had the chance I would."

"You're a weird kid, you know that?"

"You act as I care. Anyways, do I have to give you the whole hurt her I kick your ass speech or you're good?"

"I'm not gonna hurt her. What if she hurts me?"

"She would never."

Johnny rolled his eyes, making Y/N laugh. "Alright it's nearly six, go get her tiger," Y/N said punching his shoulder. "What are you doing tonight?" He asked. "I got invited to a party at a friend's house. Me and Miguel are gonna go over there together." Y/N replied. "Alright be careful and don't do anything stupid," Johnny said. "Same goes for you."

The two hugged before Y/N walked out of his apartment to see Miguel waiting for her. "Ready to go?" Miguel asked. "Yeah, let's go," Y/N replied. "My mom has a date tonight so she won't care how late I get home. She won't tell me the guy's name though." Miguel stated. Y/N had to keep herself from laughing. Poor Miguel, he has no idea.

The two of them arrived at Moon's house to find a lot of people already there. Music was blasting through speakers while people were chatting and dancing around, some of them already drunk. The two walked in and Miguel walked off to find Tory while Y/N walked over to Moon. Y/N liked Moon, she was very nice and sweet. They became friends after she started dating Hawk and even they broke up.

 "Oh hey, gorgeous!" Moon greeted pulling Y/N into a hug. "Hey, beautiful! There is a lot of people here! Where is that girlfriend you told me about?" Y/N questioned. Before Moon could reply, her door swung open to reveal Sam, Robby, Demetri, and the rest of the Miyagi Do walk in. The group noticed the Cobra Kais sitting on the couch and stopped in their tracks. You could feel the tension. At that moment, Tory and Miguel walked back into the house laughing but suddenly stopped when they saw the two groups. Uh oh.

"Let's go," Tory demanded, grabbing Miguel's hand and pulling him away. Miguel gave Y/N an apologetic smile before walking off. Moon, hoping to diffuse the tension, walked in between the two groups. "Hey, I'm so glad you guys came. The kegs are out back, drinks are in the kitchen, and the vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven." She said with a smile. "Moon, you never said anything about inviting Cobra Kai," Sam stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well, I figured with summer ending and school starting back up, we could stop all the fighting and be friends again."

"It's wishful thinking."

"Sam, trust me. Get rid of all this negative energy. Clear your chakras and have some fun."

Sam just stood there silently staring at her. Moon just smiled and walked off, leaving Y/N, Sam, and Robby alone. "Well, I'm gonna go find Miguel," Y/N stated, walking away. She wanted to talk to Robby about what he said at the roller rink but she couldn't do it in front of Sam. It'd be too messy.

Y/N grabbed a cup of fruit punch, deciding not to drink in case she needed to help someone home,  before walking out the back door. Outside, Tory and some guy were balancing on a stool on one leg, drinking. Must be some drinking game. The boy suddenly fell off of the stool making the crowd cheer. "Winner and still champion! Tory!" Miguel yelled making the crowd cheer. Y/N took a sip of her drink went she felt someone stand next to her. She looked to see it was Sam with Robby.

Tory, also noticing the two, jumped off of the stool and walked over to them. "Well look who it is. Maybe you'd like to play a little game? Or are tea parties more your speed, princess?" Tory mocked. "Just give me a cup," Sam demanded. Tory smirked. "All right. New game."

The two girls walked over to the stools. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Robby asked. "What you don't think I can beat her?" Sam retorted, getting up onto the stool. "It's not that." He answered. Sam just ignored him. "I've got a bad feeling about this," Y/N mumbled taking another sip of her fruit punch. "Yep me too." Robby agreed.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" The crowd cheered. The two girls glared at each other as they were each handed a cup. They both lifted their legs up and began the game. Tory chugged her drink easily while Sam had a harder time, swaying as she drank. "Too much for you to handle?" Tory taunted. Sam downed the rest of her drink before throwing the cup onto the ground.

The game kept going, moving onto the fourth cup. Both girls finished, swaying as they threw their cups. "How're you doing over there, LaRusso?" Tory asked. "I could do this all night." Same replied confidently. "Yeah? Hey, Big Red, two shots of Vodka." Tory demanded. Y/N's eyes widened. Beer was one thing but vodka was a lot stronger. "Sam," Robby warned. "Just give it to me," Sam demanded, reaching for the shot glass.

Robby and Y/N exchanged worried looks as the two girls brought the glasses up to their lips. Tory threw her head back and downed the shot in one go, wiping her lips when she finished. Sam stared at the shot hesitantly, wobbling a little on the stool. Sam took a deep breath before taking the shot and throwing the cup on the ground. Suddenly, Tory's foot slipped and she fell to the ground meaning Sam had won the game. "Guess somebody couldn't hold their liquor, huh?" Sam mocked. Tory pushed herself up off the ground and stormed off. Well, that could have gone worse.
--------------------------------------

A/N only one more chapter to go until the big fight. I'm going to post that chapter tonight and hopefully the big fight tomorrow. Get ready, you guys are in for a bumpy ride.