Chapter 21- It hurts and sucks

A/N:
Me: tried to make the last chapter sad
Y'all: anyways let's date Robby
I literally love you guys so much like your comments made my day💀
————————————————————————
Y/N was miserable. Her best friend, who she happened to possibly be in love with, was dating her other best friend. So things were not going well.

After she got that text from Miguel, Y/N was heartbroken. Having no one to talk to, she called Robby who did his best to console her. She was heartbroken so there wasn't much he could do, but he definitely helped.

That day at school, Y/N acted differently. She barely ate or spoke which went unnoticed by everyone, well everyone except Aisha. Even Miguel didn't notice, he just kept going on and on about the date, not seeing the somewhat distressed look on her face. She didn't let her emotions get in the way though. She was happy that Miguel was happy, even if it hurt her that he wasn't happy with her.

After school, the kids all went to the dojo and changed before doing some stretches. Johnny was on the phone with the committee for the All Valley tournament, so they all chatted, waiting for him. "I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic," Miguel stated, looking around the 4. He still hadn't decided on where he was taking Sam.

Aisha rolled her eyes and glanced over at Y/N, who's face was emotionless. "You could take her to get tattoos." Hawk suggested with a smirk. Aisha let out a laugh while Miguel looked at him confused. "What?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Eli pushed himself off of the ground and stood up, untying his gi. "I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy."

He pulled the top of his gi down and turned around, revealing a big hawk tattoed on his back. "Oh shit," Miguel mumbled, staring at the tattoo. "That is badass," Aisha stated. "Right? Fourteen hours in the chair." Eli stated, flexing his muscles. "Are your parents ok with that?" Y/N asked, finally speaking. "Oh, they have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a T-shirt until college. Probably longer. Please don't tell them." Eli rambled, pulling his gi back on.

Miguel rolled his eyes and turned to the two girls. "Any other suggestions?" Miguel asked. "Don't look at me. Me and Sam used to be friends. We're not anymore." Aisha stated. Miguel turned to his best friend. "Y/N? Anything?"

Y/N kept silent, reaching forward to stretch out her leg. "Y/N? Helloooo?" Miguel called, snapping her from her dazed state. "Huh? What?" She questioned. "I asked if you had any suggestions for my date." He said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "How would I have any suggestions?" She retorted.

"Well you're her best friend so I thought-"

"You thought she told me her ideal dream date?"

"Well, yeah."

"No, I don't know."

"What does she like?"

"Astronomy and chocolate."

"I could work with that."

"Banned?! What are you talking about?" Johnny's voice yelled catching the group's attention. "I'll go check on him," Y/N said, pushing herself off the ground and walking away, Miguel watching her. "Hey is she ok? She's been acting weird today." Miguel said looking at Aisha. Aisha rolled her eyes. "Figure it out yourself. You're her best friend." She spat. Miguel was a bit taken aback by her response and looked to Hawk for help who just shrugged.

"No, you don't ban me! I ban you!" Johnny yelled and Y/N walked into his office. He slammed the phone down onto its receiver with a frustrated sigh. "Sensei, what's going on?" She asked, softly. "There's a lifetime ban on Cobra Kai from entering the tournament." He answered angrily. "What? How is that fair?" Y/N asked, surprised. She personally was not going to compete but that wasn't fair that the others in the dojo couldn't. What could've happened to make them ban Cobra Kai?