K.Oh damn

Again tension begins to build. Just from their stares there was a galaxy of hatred surrounding and suffocating you in its non-oxygen atmosphere.

You wanted to say something but before   even a slight wimper of discomfort slipped through your lips, Kareem sighed in what seemed to be defeat.
"You got it blue ball, im tired anyway so its about time i go home."

Only a few moments later Kareem is pulling out of the drive way and heading home. You wave happily, trying to show Kareem that you were still his friend no matter what and turned your head to see an angry, glaring Sans.

He seems a bit pissed so you shrug your shoulders in attempt to play dumb.
"What?"

"Im pissed, can you not tell?"
Were you supposed to care? Not saying you dont care for him, just saying that now is not the time for another one of the pointless quarrels you two have.

Its almost like you were married to the guy. You just wish you could take a break from this "soulmate thing".

"Sans, your not my Dad."

At those words you see a small fang peak at you from the corner of his mouth. What is he so mad about?

"I never said i was, i would just prefer for you to be more cautious for yourself. I told you before that Kareem urks me and you still act so calm around him, reassure him, and ignore his motives."

You almost scoff at what he was implying. You knew that Kareem somewhat liked you, but he would never make advances on your disadvantages. That wasnt him. You both were friends.

"If your implying what I think you are, stop."
You walk past him, into the house and make your way to the kitchen. You were tired, but not anymore. You just wanted some peace and quiet.

Leaning against the counter you take in a deep breath and close your eyes.
A cold soothing breeze runs over your skin..........a cold soothing breeze......

Your in the house.

You open your eyes and a sudden feeling of sorrow and pain wash over you at the familiar sight. It seemed familiar, but it wasn't. Almost like deja vu, these werent your eyes you were looking through...yet when you lowerd your sight to your hands, they were the one's you see everyday.

Except for the cuts and bruises, broken fingers and mutilated wrists that were in shackles. You were locked away, but where? why did you feel so much hatred, so much mental confusion and conflict? Almost as if your mind were fighting itself, you began to whisper into the darkness that swallowed you.

You couldnt only catch bright sliveres of light through the cracked roof that hover close over your head. You rocked in a steady motion to calm yourself, talking like a broken record. You could hear what you said but with a sound of a sudden thump above you, it no longer mattered.

Everything went still, your heart rebelling against your brain and souls desire.

Stop beating, he can hear.

Step.

Stop beating, he can hear.

Step.

Stop beating, he can hear.

Then everything went silent, quiet, calm. No more creaking ceiling above you. No more stomps. Yet your body couldnt stop shaking. Your shackles began to clink against the chains that quaked against the floor.

The sudden urge to look up over came you. Your hesitant head tilting toward the creaking ceiling above. Your breathing becoming heavy as you anticipated your next sight.

Red.
Red eyes staring into the depths of your fucking soul.

With a playful grin that stretched across his skull, "Hi".