Welcome Home

Almost home and skipping happily behind you is kareem chatting away. You quicken your pace as if moving faster will make him change his mind.

Of course it wouldn't, but you couldnt help but move so ubruptly. You only hoped that facing away from him made it incapable to read your body language. Though you also knew for a fact that it wouldn't,

But that didnt mean you wouldn't face away from him. You continued to walk, thoughts swirling through your mind.

Thoughts like 'why did you say okay' and 'Is there any way to delay this reunion with one extra guy hes never met before and two random monsters that just so happened to catch your attention and chug all your ketchup a month ago.

Your mind went to Sans, slouching back, arms stretched on the couch, a bottle of ketchup in one hand, and a stupidly comforting smile on his face.

The television on a show that you recently introduced him to. You stand in front of his veiw and the television, hands on either sides of your hips.

You glared at him because he hadn't talked to you since 'that' incident, ignoring you and teleporting when he became angry. 5 seconds had gone by of your daring glare before you spoke.

"So your just going to ignore me for the rest of our lives?" Without changing his expression he lifted his hand from the couch, you knew exactly what he was going for.

'Plop!' You had jumped on top of his lap and grabbed his hand before he could teleport. You're breast on his chest,your hands intertwined with his, and eyes staring into sockets.

You were now face to face with him, but you weren't bothered In the slightest. You had been planning this for some time, knowing exactly what you were going to say to him and what you were going to do.

"Ive been watching you sans. I've been looking at you every morning when you eat breakfast and every night at dinner when you Chow Down On ketchup."

Sans white pupils were gone, his sockets dark and bottomless. A slight blue that you assumed was blush spread across his face. His smile still there but giving off an akward feeling as a drop of sweat found its way from his foreskull to his collar-bone.

" and do you know what I've noticed, before you use magic or teleport.............you snap your fingers on your right hand."

"So i figured-" you begin to knit your fingers between his phalange's-" if you're incapable to snap, you are incapable of teleporting. Am I right?"

Sans closes his sockets and seems to whine as he wiggles under you. At first you thought he was struggling to be set free. A smug smile found its way to your lips as you held him down.

It was then that you realized a small bulge rub your thigh beneath you. He wasnt struggling to get away, he was severely, sexually, uncomfortable.

Desperately trying his best to be the opposite. You began to move a little t
to help, attempting at best to hold down your embarrassment.

You had made it worse.

His sockets widen the same time your eyes do and now your pretty sure your just as flustered as he's become.

You can feel him right on your glory. You sit still.
Your heart races.
Your mind slowly blurring.

You dont know why you thought this was a good idea, but it was definetly back-firing. You lowered your eyes from his, took a breath, and gathered your composure.

Now with all the courage you mustered, you give a stern look and whip your head up again. "Why do you keep teleporting everytime you see me?! Im sorry for what i did, i really am! I want to make it up to you please!"

Your words came out stronger and louder than expected and for some strange reason you felt almost on the brink of tears.

You were so sad. You had just then realized how lonely you felt without Sans laughing and watching television with you. It was only then that his stupid puns seemed so endearing.

You suddenly clung to him, letting go of his hands and tucking yours between his back and the couch. You rested your head on his ribcage.

You truly couldnt understand how sans was so messy and still smelled of honey-milk. You honestly didn't know how a skeleton could feel so warm and be so empty. His jacket as soft as silk and so safe.

How could a simple skeleton make you feel so safe. Then "Im sorry." And 'Poof!' He was gone. You were holding onto nothing except empty space.

"Yo, (Y/n)!"
You turned, "What?"
"Isnt this the house?"
You were so deep In thought, you didnt even see the house.
As a matter of fact, you were about too walk right past it.

Kareem,who hadn't been here in years, saw and recognized the house before you did.
"Yeah, thats it."

You walk back past kareem on the side-walk and the corner into your driveway. Kareem still behind you.
Your heart is running miles in a second as you reach your golden door-knob.

Before You can even touch it Sans opens the door with a smile and Papyrus behind him. Whatever their plans were seem to be cancelled as
Sans stops in mid tracks and glares at kareem behind you.

His left eye a bright flame. Again at that second you feel just as you felt when Nathan met Sans. Sans slightly growls ans a force tugs you towards Sans direction.

You fight it.
Sans speaks.
"C'mon Pap, Looks like (y/n) decided to bring another stray cat home."
Sans turns around and Papyrus listens to his orders.

By now they've definitely have read Kareem's shirt.