Love for Many

Sans slowly raises his head and takes his hand from his pocket. He gently wraps his hand around your wrist and leads you to his bed.

'Hopefully this isnt going where i think it is.' Sans paused and looked back at you with a serious face. "Really kid......really?"
By now youve atleast caught onto the part where he can read your mind, but it was easy to forget.

You try your hardest to think of anything other than what your thinking to throw sans off. Yet he doesnt seem to react.
"Im not reacting because im not always attached to your mind, only when i want is when im listening."

'Oh......well then doing that makes no difference i guess?'
Sans chuckles, "It doesnt kid. I just said-"
You cut him off.
"Quit it willya, i dont always need you up there!"
He silences.

You sit on his sheets.....and then remember what happened a moment ago.
"You can sit idiot, i cleaned them."
You stand and glare at him.
"How that fa-?"

You pause letting the answer to your question slowly sink in.
Sans face is litteraly on the verge of loosing sanity as he bursts into laughter.
"Oh my Asgore..... I freaking love you."
You pause, Sans still laughing like an idiot before he catches a glimpse of your face.

" I-I meant........your expressions."
You see a light tint of blue go across his cheeks.
"Anyway *he coughs* i dont think your willing to put up with my crap any longer so.............*muffle*...soul mates."

You freeze in confusion....."What?"
He speaks again, giving off the same small gibberish as before and you begin to find yourself fustrated.
"Sans...i still don't-"
The room door bursts and in the door stands papyrus looking mighty fustrated and flustered himself.

"Oh for crying out loud!
(Y/n), you are Sans soulmate!"

The silence seems to loom over the room as everyone takes a second to comprehend whats happening.

Papy still stares in annoyance as Sans sits with his hood now pulled over his head. They seem to be....waiting for- 'Damnit, why isnt it happening?'

What was that? Was that...Sans thoughts? You turn to look at his jacket hood radiating a blue light. 'Poor guy must be blushing up a storm.'

Suddenly Sans responds, "Im not blushing."
You giggle and decide to break the silent ice. "Ok, what are you guys waiting for? Because clearly somethings supposed to be happening here."

Sans speaks from under his jacket, his muffles barely reaching you.
"At this point, we should have bonded by now. But its been a month since ive known and nothing has happened."

You stare at Papyrus crossing his arms and leaning on one hip like Sans older brother.
"What do you mean Sans?"
Sans continues, "I've known for a while now dat we are soulmates, but usually before monsters are capable of feeling eachothers power or emotions or reading eachothers minds, they have soul-bonded."

It all makes since but what is he trying to get at?
Sans pulls down his hood with blank , pitch black caves staring through you.  His lazy smile gone and replaced with a serious gaze.
"(Y/n), we've never soul-bonded."

You look into space through Sans eyes. Is this a bad thing?
"Well, why is that bad?"
Sans looks at his jacket pockets, head down, and replies, "I dont know, but its different and that could be an issue."

You sit in puzzlement, "Ok, well first explain to me what soul-bonding is."
Sans face turns slightly blue again and he seems incapable of being serious. Suddenly Papy interrupts from across the room.

"When two monsters are destined their souls should feel an immediate attraction or spark. This "spark" results in two souls emerging from their homes or should i say persons and intertwining with eachother. That person will then on be known as yours and yours only, but the problem were having here is that none of this has happened yet.

Also, i was not watching Sans.......arouse himself for pleasure."

Papy stands tall eyes closed as he begins to blush at his last sentence. He coughs and slowly makes his way to your side and sits on the bed.

'This is the smartest you think you've ever heard him sound. He constantly babbles on big words in places where they dont belong, but he explained everything fluently just now'.

'He knows it too', you think as he smiles head high and arms crossed. 'Even in his most professional moments he can be so childish'.  Sans speaks "I know right. Its adorable". You giggle and Payrus looks at Sans in confusion.

You continue to resolve the issue.
"Alright but, is it possible it could have happened in our sleep?"
You look at Sans and he cracks a smile.
"No thats not possible, we would have woken up."

You dont know about that. Your a pretty heavy sleeper.

"Trust me, when it happens you'll know."

Sans speaks almost tauntingly, as if meaning something.
Just as he speaks Papy stands and throws his hands in the air sarcastically.
"All you had to do was ask me to leave Sans, but please dont flirt in front of me."

"What?"
You say in confusion as you eye Sans.
Sans looks at Papyrus, "She didnt get it anyway."
Papy turns and looks at him, "Thats not the point Sans, i get it!"
Sans begins to laugh at his brothers embarrassed outburst, while you still continue to think on the matter.

Suddenly it hits you. You think you may have a good idea of whats going on but you hesitate. 'What will Sans think?'
Sans quickly stops laughing and looks at you, "What will I think of what?"
You puff out your cheeks in annoyance. "Thats it! the next time you read my mind im going to punch you!"

"With what kid, those baby hands?"
You think of ice cream to throw Sans off gaurd, then sucker punch him in his shoulder.
"Ow.....that was a good hit."
Sans winces and rubs his shoulder in pain with a lazy smile on his face.

You would tell him later about what was going on. Now might not be the best time.