Kiss...

GET OFF HER!
Nathan had burst into your room in full panic awakening Sans (sadly).
Without a second of hesitation he rushed over and pulled sans off of you. Sans lumply fell onto the floor and continued to sleep as if nothing had happened.

While Nathan crawled on top of you looking over every feature of your face. You quickly snatched your earplugs out of your ear. The meanist glare you think could ever be made by your face found its way to adjust your smiling muscles.

Though it didnt work the slightest bit effectivley against Nathan. He still scanned your body searching for some kind of mark or unruly scar.

The sight of terror on a cliff was seen in his every action, awaiting to hear a slight gasp of pain so he could allow it to jump. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Why didnt you call for me? He didnt try anything with you, did he?"

He seemed as if he wasnt even hesitant for a breath as he rambled on about your safety. You grabbed both of his cheeks and squished them flat, facing him directly two inches from your face.

" IM........OK." You made your statement calmy for him to understand and he slowly nodded in understanding. "Arsh shoo shar?"

He tried to speak through the confinement of his squished cheeks. All the while you struggle to keep a straight serious face. The giggles crept up your chest.

Slowly but surely you felt your scowl begin to crack and before you knew it laughter escaped you. You burst into a laughing frenzy.

Keeping yourself in place and holding your stomach. Nathan still sat inches away from your nose with a surprised and confused look plastered on his face.

"What..?" Nathans voice was distant because of your laughter but there was no need to answer him because he, himself was soon in a giggling frenzy along side you.

You didnt know when it would end as you studied his features. His freckles scrunching themselves as he laughed hysterically. Looking like a game of connect the dots on his slightly tan skin.

His spiked yet soft hair bouncing with him. His glowing red ear rims and pinkish face. His wide beautiful sparkling dark brown residue like eyes that held his soul.

It was in that moment you realized you werent laughing anymore. You found your hand in his hair, noses touching, breathing heavily.

He looked just as serious as you had intended. Suddenly you felt the calming stroke of his hand to your head, through your hair.

"Nathan.......?" You did your best to push his name out in a question like manner. But all than came was a whining like whisper.

You desperatly in this moment wanted to act as if you didnt understand what he was doing, but you knew damn-well what he wanted.

And so did you?.......

Thats what scared you, you loved this heat in the moment but something in your mind was holding you back.

before you could think any further, Nathan took you chin in his hand.

And kissed you.............