Teleport

Papyrus walks in on you two. His arms outstretched, he yawned with a small knight plushie in his left hand. He wore matching red pajamas with swords and small balls of fire knitted into them. It was actually kinda dope.

You wouldn't mind sliding into those if Papyrus wasn't so large compared to you.
You look over Sans shoulder at Papyrus standing at the stairs
And give him a reassuring smile as he wipes his eyes, seemingly trying to awake himself.

"Hey Pap."
You give a slight wave, trying to ease the tension in the air a bit.
Sans suddenly perks up at the name of his brother.

He quickly calms himself and turns.
"Heya Pap. U ok?"
Papyrus give a small nod with his face seeming slightly flushed in orange.
'He must be still half-way sleep?'
Sans suddenly speaks replying to your thoughts.
"He is."

Papyrus slowly trudges his way past you both to the fridge in the kitchen and pulls out a bottle of water.
You stare in astonishment as he gulps down every drop within a few seconds.
He throws the bottle to the recycling bin without even looking and trudges back past you and Sans.

Its almost as if you two aren't even present anymore as he makes his way back up the stairs.
"Is he usually like that at night?"
Sans looks to you and scoffs.
"You think he's usually up at night?"
You roll your eyes a little and sit at the table you two stood nearest.

Sans seems to be thinking about something and you try to tune into his thoughts.
'He probably felt my aura and came downstairs in instinct.'
"Aura? Is that different from the soul?"

Sans pauses and then looks towards you in a confused manner 'how did she-' before it hits him.
'dummy. She's your soulmate, of course she can hear you.'
"You're very talkative up there."

Now he looks to you slightly annoyed.
"Kid, That doesn't bother me the way it bothers you. So you can read me all you want."
You feel your lips pucker out a bit in defeat before sighing and taking down your hair.

Relief and release fills your mind as you massage your scalp with gentle strokes.
'What i would do for a nice hug right now.'
Sans leans against the edge of the table. He releases a long sigh and the sound of a sliding zipper encourages your eyes to open in hopes its his jacket.

You smile a bit as he slides off his signature garment, revealing a wrinkled, white, plain T-shirt.
The ridges of his ribs are lightly defined, along with his broad shoulders and with his collar bone now visible to the eye, you cant help but stare at this new character.

He begins to tie the loosely hanging fabric around hips before turning to to you.
"Should i be scared or....?"
His bone brow lifts along with a small smirk.

You quickly retaliate to his questionable stare.
"Oh no! I wasn't thinking like that! I was just thinking of how different you look is all!"
You feel the corners of your ears begin to warm and pray to a larger being, he sees nothing.

Suddenly he lowers his head and his body slightly trembles. Little, tiny spurts of chuckles escaping him.
You quickly realized that he knew what you were thinking and just loves to apparently piss you off.

You wanted to bonk him in all honesty but you were too tired.

He stops laughing and stands to look at you aloof.
"Alright, im done being a little shit. Now the issue on the table; I would say don't worry about it."
He lightly shrugs with a hint of danger reflecting from his aura.

He was a good ass lier because the 'the little shit' was pissed. If you couldn't feel the intensity of his threatening pheromones being released, his calm face would reassure you.

He was literally smiling with intent to kill. But that still doesn't explain why he was lying to you. He could have just honestly sai-.
"You do know im going to kill that guy, right?"

She smiled while those deadly promises pursed his lips. You felt a sudden shiver hit your spine. 'Sans looked fucking terrifying in this moment, almost like-.'

A sudden flash of the skeleton with the red eyes appeared into view for a second. Resembling Sans more clearly now.

That's when it hits you like an oncoming train would hit a plush toy kermit.
"He was Sans.....
Or at least some version of him.
Wait..then that means-"

Sans interrupts your thoughts.
"You're just now catching on to that?! You wanna go to the doctor?  I'm starting to think for a human, your mind may not be all there."

You glare at him from across the table.
"One of these days im gonna choke the life from you......"
Sans grins before leaning over the table and seductively licking his lips to you.
"Kinky."
You now had the perfect chance to do what you've been fantasizing for the past Ten minutes.

You bonked the shit out of his skull.