Why am i smiling?

You continued to wiggle the knob in your desprate attempt of escape. Banging with all your might. " You assholes can't keep me in here, i am.....I AM A LION!!"

You began sputter out useless words as your thoughts ran circles around themselves. Then within the split of a millisecond you found the surprise of bony arms snuggling your waist.

You began to shimmy your body loose and failed again with your attempt. Then something wet and slick made its way down the rim of your ear. You paused.

A sudden heat finding its way across your face and up to your ear tips. You could feel your eyes widen and a shiver find the perfect spots up your spine. You then closed your eyes shut and stood upright and in place. You felt the heat of Sans breath wisp past your ear.

Hot and heavy, your knees started wobbling against your will. Your body shaky and nearly falling. Then he whispered just at the right moment, "Now, im going to. EAT YOU". Your knees gave in and you buckle over.

Your mind went blank. You barely heard your name. "(Your name)"?! It came from somewhere close, but still couldn't pull you out of your trance. You were stuck in place, glue to the floor.

You felt dizzy, paralyzed even. At that moment the door swung open, Nathan behind it. You watched his face turn from worried to astonishingly embarrased.

You could almost see the hairs on the back of his neck stand when his back was to you. You whimpered "Nathan?" You saw the movement of his back physically jump. He replied, his head still turned your opposite direction "Yeah?" You felt your tounge lazily loll around your mouth. "Help me up, please?"

He turned around, a serious look in his eyes and picked you up by your under-arms. You felt you your legs slide across the cold floor and finally come together. You mustered the strength to hold yourself up.

You mind was putting peices together now and you turned your body behind you. 'He was gone, was it all a dream?' You looked Nathan in the eyes and spouted. "Where is Sans?!" Nathan seemed a bit worried by the devilish look in your eyes but he told you despite his fear.

"Hes upstairs arranging his new room." You made your way out of the bathroom and was stopped by Nathan's sudden words. "Did you buy something while i was gone?" You turned "No, why?" You looked at his gaze and matched it with yours.

In the bathroom on the kitchen sink was a bag of ( fav. food/resturaunt) breakfast and a cup of coffee. A slight smile reach your lips. 'Why, why am i smiling like an idiot?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lay in bed the whole day staring out the window, thinking of todays events and wondering why you invited the skele-bros to live with you. You also kept thinking of why you couldnt keep Sans off of your mind and why every time you thought of him your chest felt warm and a smile found its way to your lips.