Why (don't play vid yet)

His deep happy voice whispered past your ear. "Hey (nickname), wut you been u- WHAT THE HELL!!" he quickly swung you behind him and took a fighting stance, "Who the hell are you?!" Before you could blink sans was already in front of his brother. Two bones had appeared behind him out of nowhere and his left eye had a blue fire in its pit. A growl emitted from his chest and you felt at that exact moment you were supposed to be behind sans. Your mind began to scream danger and your thoughts and feelings were persuading you that sans was the only one in this moment that could protect you. You werent sure of what these feelings were but you had to put an end to them. You grabbed Nathan from behind and pulled him back, as much as you could anyway. "Nate, stop. They're guests."(play vid now) Nate looked at you with a crazed stare and began to stand straight-litteraly causing your feet to scrape across the floor-( shows how much power you really have.) You let go and stand when the feeling of danger disappears. You watch as Sans weapons disintegrate in mid-air and his eye fire goes out. "Its like magic." You mumble under your breath a bit to loudly. You see sans cock a smirk at your astonished face and almost immediately burry your head in Nathan's back. Nathan' s face lights up as well, only for sans and papyrus to see. "Would you guys like something to drink?!" He quickly anounces unintentionally. "Oh yes, i would love something to drink!" Papyrus shouts in enjoyment and make his way to the couch. Sans follows behind him "Im good." He shouts out behind him as he sits in the living room. Nathan grabs your hand, your head still hanging low and drags you into the kitchen. He faces you to look at him and grabs your shoulders. "Whats happening." You finally bring your head up, embarassment now gone, and look into his eyes. "I couldnt let them live on the streets, so i invited them to stay here." Nathan's eyes go wide "You WHAT??!" You give hima a pouting glare. "Whats wrong with them staying here!" He let your shoulders go and walk in a dramatic circle to turn to you. "Oh, i dont know. Maybe its the fact that their monsters!" Nathan paused on this word, remembering how it made you feel. His expression changed from angry to a worrisome sorry face. "So because their monsters, they automatically cant stay here?!"
You give him a serious looks and cross your arms waiting for his next statement. "Thats not what im saying, its just that you dont know thier tendancies. What if they're like dog eating monstors or something?!" You give him an idiotic look, " yeah, cause im pretty sure there are dogs in the underworld!"  He sits quietly and turns away from your face. "I dont have anything against them, I just want you to be careful around them. I wont be here all the time and they might be monsters but they're still men." You mind goes blank. What is that supposed to mean. Then Nathan suddenly stands in a hurry as if forgetting something. He goes into the refrigerator and brings out a soda. He runs into the living room and comes back. "Listen (your name), i gotta go to work tonight ok? Ill bring you some muffins and coffee in the morning fresh from the shop. Alright?" You look at him standing over you and nod your head i agreement. "Okay." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before he leaves ou the door he waves goodbye to you and you sit o. The couch with the skele-bros.