Jealously

You didnt sleep last night. You couldnt, Having so much information dropped on you at once.......well at least you dont have to worry about your world domination theory.
Right?

Nevermind, that may be still an open theory, but until you can prove what they told you last night to be false, your gonna go with another that you thought of.

Your mind goes to Sans and your unanswered question.
'Was it possible to have more then one soulmate?'
If it was possible, then wouldnt it be obvious. Its clear the reason you cant bond with Sans is cause, as much as you hate to say it, someone is keeping you from doing so. But who?

A sudden vision of Nathan comes to mind.
"Hell No! Why is that even a suggestion, you stupid brain!"
You sit up in bed and loosely slump back into it again, trying to bang the thoughts of Nathan out of your mind.

Hes gone.
But.
A sudden vision of dribble appears, constant fragments of your past flashing before you. Chocolate skin.
Plump brown lips.
Short dangling dreadlocks.
Thick glasses reflecting warm dim lights.
The sweet smell of cinnamon candels, his rough fingers slightly and nervously brushing against yours.

His breath whispering secrets to your lips. His locked, cat-like, blue-ish setting green eyes.
His determined stare.
Silent intention surrounding you both.
Frozen in time.

Kareem

Its sad how you supposedly have the love of your life down the hall from you and yet its not enough.
Was it you?
Was something wrong with you?
You barely know Sans, yes, but he did somehow within a short time make a difference in your life.
Or it could be the fact that-
"Hey (y/n), can u hear me?!"
'Sans?'
"Come downstairs before i blow this guys head off......you got 5 seconds!"

Even in thought, you could tell Sans wasnt making a threat, but a promise.
You spring from the bed within milliseconds, dart down the hall, around the corner, and down the stairs nearly tripping over yourself more than once.

Now at the bottom of the steps you lean on your knees, short of breath and panting. You were down there, hopefully that was enough to keep Sans from killing whoever stood at the door.

You lift your head to see the same glistening skin and eyes from your vision. Kareem stands at your door in a baggy blue hoodie and jeans. Shoes, as always, matchin his top and black headphones that hes trying to stuff in his pocket.

Sans looks as if he did give a damn once in his life, but now he just fuckin hates this guy to his guts. He holds the door with a killer stare that he faces towards you.

He was probably letting you know that he wont hesitate a second to murder Kareem if he doesnt keep his distance.

You beleived him.
Not a second did you hesitate not to.
You stand regaining your composure and smile. "Hey Kareem, whats up?"
He akwardly smiles at you, probably feeling Sans bad energy.

"Nothin (nickname), how bout you?"
Jeez, he even speaks awkwardly,
what did Sans say to the poor guy?
You walk towards the door and forcibly take the handle from Sans,
hoping Kareem didnt notice your little quarrel.

His eyes are shifting in every which way, lining up with yours from time to time.
His hands are fidgeting in his jacket pockets, trying to find a comortable resting spot.
The guy was so nervous you could almost feel it.

"Do you wanna come in Kareem. We can always talk in my room, if you like?"
No one had to tell you why Kareem was acting strange, it was clearly because of Sans.
He was probably eyeing him right now as you speak. You whip your head to see Sans mischeviously whistling and 'walking by'.

You turn back to Kareem and mouth to him.
"Dont worry, he wont bother you with me around."
Kareem nods and answers.
"Yeah, i would like to go upstairs."
You turn and begin to walk upstairs kareem behind you.

From the corner of your eye you see Sans head nearly about to burst as he gives Kareem a primal stare.
It's only when your up the stairs and next to your door that you feel it.
You nearly fall, curling over and holding your stomach.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?!"
You hear Kareems stepping rhythm increase as he rushes to your side.
Then he stops, hands around you, a deep growl swimming into your ears.
You lift your head and open your eyes. Your vision blurry, you see Sans, two sharp teeth that have never been visible on either sides of his mouth, and his left eye once again a fiery blue.

You hear a far distance of pattering down the stairs and a slamming door behind it. Then the feeling slowly dissapates.

Sans arms still around you, he now smiles as he normally would.
You wobbly stand and push him away from you.

"What kind of bullcrap was that Sans?! He was my freind! A fucking guest!"

Sans stands slowly and brushes himself off. He looks you in your eyes and answers, "Yeah, sure, A fucking guest."
You glare, 'what the hell is that supposed to mean?'

You visually see anger rise in his features.
"You know exactly what the hell im talking about, so dont act like your fucking stupid with me!"

"Who the hell do you think your talking to?!"

His smile fades.

"You! You think i dont fucking know what you were up to? I know everything (y/n)! Why didnt you just tell me?!"

You glare.
"What do you mean?!"

His socket turns blue.

"ill tell you right fucking now, YOUR. MINE. DAMNIT! YOUR FUCKING MINE. You will not run around and experiment because you think theres somone else. Only me."

He teleports in front of you, suddenly gripping your butt.
"This ass..... MINE."
He smacks it and then moves to your hips slowly rubbing them in a circular motion.
"These hips."

He squeezes them.
"Fucking. Mine!"
He moves over your stomach under your shirt and to your uncovered breasts.
Hes plays with the nipples.

"These right here."
He flicks them.
"MINE!"
By now with all of his attacks you havent been able to catch up. Your body has taken over and your mind is barely hanging.

He takes his hands down you stomach and pushes you against the wall.
You wrap one leg around him.
His breathing increasing just as yours.
He leans in and breaths against your ear.
"Every. Fucking. Bit of you, belongs to me."
Before you think, one of his hands have found their way into your underwear, gently stroking and your glory.

All while he licks at your neck.
"Mmph."
You bite down on your lips, he doesnt deserve to hear you moan.
'Fuckin jerk'
Just as those thoughts run across your mind Sans nibbles on your ear.
"Hnn"

You still barely hold on.
'What did you think that was going to-'
Before you finish, he bites into your neck.
A gasp leaves you before
"Aaagghh"
He chuckles into your shoulder, sending vibrations down your spine, causing you to unintentionally arch your back.

Then he speaks, "What was that you were thinking? I really wish you would have finished it."

He continues to rough you up against the wall and your mind slowly starts to fade. Every action is becoming no longer yours, every thought in your mind is only....."

Papyrus drops his groceriees in the hall.
"SANS, WHAT THE HECK!"