Sans?

You sat quietly in your room, looking out your window into the backyard. The broken down treehouse staring back at you. You pull out your headphones and plug into your fantasies.

Closing your eyes you lay back and feel yourself sink into your bed. The softness becoming distant as you seep into the music and fall asleep.

Drowning in your thoughts you wake up to a blue sky.......and clouds.
You feel happy and unsure of your placement. Then you see yourself. Running, you watch your back in a beautiful dress.

Almost as if you were another person, you could see yourself holding your hand and running. Then, you look back to see a large black tornado tearing apart the feild you run in.

Beautiful flowers being thrown violently and winds nearly knocking you off your feet.

You almost didnt know who was you, the eyes you stared out of or the you that you saw holding your hand and pulling you through a feild.

You stare through the unfamiliar eyes at the sky. It was now black and rumbling. Suddenly, you stop. You stare at the you that stands in a dress, no longer panicked and staring forward.

You begin to yell as the winds quicken but the you that has frozen in place cannot hear you. You then begin to snatch your hand away. But it is held in place tightly by the you's grip that stands still infront of you.

You panic, feeling the winds become stronger and lifting you from the ground. As soon as you are lifted from the ground the you that held you in place loosens her grip instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up, music filling your ears and pressure to your chest. Your quicken heartbeat slows. The reality hitting you just as hard as your dream. You thanked god for waking up for once and began to relax.

"Fime phorry." The vibrations in your chest from his voice hit you quick and easy. You tilt your head downwards to see sans laying in your lap, head buried in your chest.

You almost reacted normally until you didnt see his sockets. His eyes were closed. He was sleeping peacefully on your chest in utter comfort.

There was no way you could push him off. He then shimmied his position. Facing forward, his chin dug slightly into your skin.

But his features were so mesmerizing that you honestly could care less about the pain. His sockets being closed almost made him Seem so much more alluring.

The slight blue blush tainted across his face made him seem so at peace. The slight drool dripping from his permanent boney smile made him look like a playful child dreaming of great flying adventures.

and the light.......oh man.......the light hit perfectly. The sunset crept its way into your window to set a perfect picture for you.

You thanked him and pulled your phone from behind your pillow. There was no way you would waist a chance like this. SNAP! Your camera sound was on............................but he didnt move.

You then slipped the phone back under yout pillow after adjusting your music and began to fall asleep again.

Then "phime phorry." What?
Sans had mumbled into your chest again. Your eyes shot open and you began to study his features again.

He seemed as if he was struggling this time. Slightly shifting his hands and bullets of sweats dripping down his skull.

Nightmare.

You quickly began to stroke sans back, and he begins to seem peaceful again. Thats when your world goes dark and happy memories dance around your mind.

Until a familiar voice awakens you with a dreadful scream.