UMM...AWKWARD

Walking out of the hospital with regular clothes on your back, you couldnt help but feel stares from the people around you. You began shimmying down into your sweater as much as possible. Sans stood behind you walking with a calm expression on his face. Papyrus walked on the right of you, definitely calling attention with his large goofy smile. It was almost as if they had no idea they were being watched by every person that walked past. But that only made your anxiety worse, because you did. 'Why were they staring so much anyway, they act like they have never seen a skele- oh..... They haven't. At least not a live walking one. Come to think of it. Why were they following you. You didnt want to sound rude when you asked so hesitated a few seconds. "Why-"
You were cut off by a deep slighty rasp voice. "We figured we would walk you home at least, since i did trip you over. If you couldnt handle a fall, there are plenty of things you cant handle that we would rather prevent from happening." Your mind paused, not knowing wether to take what he said as a complement or an insult. Either way, they were nice enough to walk you home so...

You began to think about what a doctor had said recently in the hospital. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ms.(last name), Arent you going to sue? They did harm you, Y'know."
"Doctor, why would i sue them? I only fell."
"Oh, you're one of those people."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did he even mean by that. He gave you the most disgusted look. As if supporting them was wrong. They brought to the hospital. If they were sooo evil, why would they help you.
Your thoughts ran on and on until you saw bony phalanges glide across your vision. "You okay kid?" Sans voice caught your attention in a split second. "Sorry." You quickly spurted out. The rest of the walk was quiet but not your mind. Before you knew it you were on the side walk of your home.