you good?

You sit in the living room with a bowl of cereal after an argument with Nathan on your current health. The sound of cereal crunching in your mouth fills your hearing senses.
Well enough that you didnt even hear Sans enter the kitchen."Watcha eat'n?" You ignore his attenpt in conversation and continue to fill your senses with the sound of crunching cereal.
Sans tilts and rests his head on his propped bony hand. Staring at you from across the table. His sockets seem intent and calm. A serious and relaxed expression finding its way to his face.
You then find yourself frozen in place. Your messy hair no longer a concern of your current morning, but now the curiosity of sans thoughts. He seems to be looking through you, or maybe inside of you.
Peeping at your soul without your permission.
Then his voice breaks your trance "why are you eating something cold, your just getting over your sickness." You begin to eat as before and give him a pouting stare. "I can eat what i want, im an adult." Sans lets out a long sigh of agitation still watching you eat.
"Even after my brother made pancakes, bacon and eggs." You roll your eyes to his statement and continue to eat your almost empty bowl of cereal. "I've been here all morning, your brother did not make breakfast."
Sans cracks a half smile at you, still resting his jaw on his hand, and stares into the kitchen. "Maybe im lying, but your point just proved you shouldn't be eating that, 'kid'."
Sans now gives you a full smile and uses both of his boney hands to prop his head up right. His eyes glinting at his sentence-ending word. You could feel in your spirit he wanted to just get a reaction out of you, yet you couldnt help but 'see red' when he outsmarted you.
'What was it with him'. A snarky chuckle emitted from his chest. "A red face on you is always the best face. Whether it's from anger or embarrassment." This guy continuously teased you, he just could never catch himself a break. It ok though, because this time he's in for a- 'dammit, shes so fucking cute!'-
What the hell was that. Those werent your thoughts. Yet, it appeared in your mind. So it was your thoughts, but if it was, what the hell are you thinking. Your attention runs back to Sans and the black dark pits in his eyes. He stares not into you but now inside himself. He looked shocked or maybe worried, as if he had seen an bewared and uknown creature. He stood, somehow more white than usual, and made his way away from the table slowly. He stuck his hands in his jacket pockets and turned toward the stairs without a hint of pardon. "Sans!" You called out to his back and he froze. "Whats wrong?" You nearly whisper in concern to Sans. He tilts his head slightly back as usual.
You dont even notice until he slouchs his back that he was standing upright. He stands across the room with his back to you and whispers in a calm reasuring voice. "I'm.........im good, kid."
You barely make out his mutters as he continues his journey in the flick of a finger. Teleporting his way to a place uknown. You hear a thud upstairs and figured he had teleported to his room.
You then lower your head and stare into the empty bowl of milk in front of  quickly chugging your milk down in anticipation, because you dont like to be alone, you think of Sans face earlier.
'Was it something i said'. The thought runs circles in your head as you run water over your dirty dish. Soaping it down well you think of his deep vibrating voice. It was so weak a few minutes ago. 
You put the dish and spoon up in their correct drawer and cupboard and make your way upstairs. 'Was it how i looked, if so what was wrong. Was it my hair, or maybe my pajamas. No...it was probably my'- CRUNCH!
You stood in front of your door and all of your running thoughts paused. You switched your head down to your foot to find under it a peice of ripped notebook paper. A note of some sort read:

CoMe To My RoOm
SiNcErElY, PaPyRuS

You look down to your right side of the hall and witness Papyrus whipping his skull back into his door in a sneaky attempt. You hold back a small giggle to make sure you don't offend him and make your way toward his open door down the hall.