MY LIFE [press play]

Your body is slowly shuffling as you slip from darkness and your eyes split into light. You feel as if this will be any regular day and slouch upward from your bed.

In front of you there is your brown drawer. You feel a bit hazy but wake yourself up, Because today is a special day. Today is the day you protest to help monsters.

Monsters from the underworld to be exact. They have been banished from the high land for so long by us humans and looked down upon as hideous creatures.

Your family did not like them and neither did any one else you you knew but they were fascinating to you for some reason. The way that they were all there own species and they all had there own way to speak to one another.

Their culture was different and mysterious. Just thinking of them made your morning exhilarating. you threw on your (f/c) sweater and white shorts with matching shoes and bow to boot.

You grabbed your poster from the past week you had made with huge colorful glitter in words and headed out the door with a poptart stuffed in your mouth and a matching small back pack thrown across your back.

Before you step outside you look over at the clock and thankfully for once in your life, you were on time. You walk out and lock the door behind you. You live alone, well except for Nathan.

It wasn't really your choice, it was a lot of family problems because they didn't except your upholdings and thoughts of "the underworld creatures", that's what they called them.

Your parents and family couldn't handle the truth when you explained how society brainwashes them. You've met plenty of monsters and none have ever hurt you and actually are kinder than any human you've ever met.

All humans care about are their reputations, what makes them look good to others. They can be the most barbaric creatures. You know that as a fact, the shit you went through, no one deserved.

You looked at your feet finishing your poptart. The memories were rushing back from school and the center. As time went by you shut all that stuff out. The reason you are here today is because you know how they feel, and your going to stand up for it.

You rose your head to the sound of rushing water ahead of you. Your eyes lit as you looked at the arched wooden bridge that crossed over your river. You ran toward the bridge and bent over the ledge to see your reflection in the water.

You had named the river dribble. Of course it wasn't really yours but it was the one thing that understood you. The one thing that was there for you no matter what,when you had dreamed of beautiful sky and when darkness over came your soul there was always the river...."dribble".

Your whispers pierced through your lips as you slowly glided your fingertips across the water. You watched as the resistance of dribble wrapped around your fingers toward the end of the sparkling stream.

Finally you stood and began to walk out of the woods of the park that you lived in. You finally begin to make it to the entrance of the woods and you see a large crowd of monsters standing and sitting waiting to begin their protest.

You come out of the woods and the bright sun rays in winter morning hit you. You look around for other humans and see none. Thankful, no one is staring at you. Your smaller than just about every one else so you really wouldn't be noticed.

It's no different anywhere else and besides, you learned to like it that way. Kind of not liking the atmosphere you hold your head down and begin to walk ahead into the crowd you you can ease to the front.

As feet passed by your view you began to feel how tight the crowd was becoming. With every step you took two more people bumped into you. The air around you became heavy. You were being squished and before you could turn around somone ran hard into you causing you to lose balance.

Just before you fell you took a stance and quickly was knocked over again. You shut your eyes ready for collision and after a pain to the back of your head you didn't open them. Instead you drifted into a deep sleep feeling warm and comfortable.