My mind

Your mind began to wander. It was black but now you began to see white fluffs form out of the black and dark pit of your mind. Then slowly but surley your black background was enveloped in a light blue. ' what am i- oh, Im looking at clouds. Clouds in the sky'. Your vision suddenly flipped opposite ways to show you in a green plain full of fresh spring grass. A few flowers peaked their way through the feild. Colors of yellow, blue, purple, and so many others. Then you saw yourself, you were relaxed. Layed out spread eagle as the wind blew.  You wore a cream colored dress with floral patterns:

It was a bit uncomfortable for you but your face seemed not to care in that moment

It was a bit uncomfortable for you but your face seemed not to care in that moment. You were happy, smiling, laughing, and..... Talking? To whom you were uncertain of, until your eyes became yours. You could now feel the feild beneath you and the happiness course through your veins. The smile you wore hurt for being there so long, but you didnt care. You turned and saw a white round face smiling back at you. His pitch black eye sockets held pinpricks of white and his arms wrapped themselves around you. You would have thought to feel strange or disgusted, but instead, you felt warm and sheltered. You felt protected and enveloped in tender love. You felt safe and.......and......so many intriguingly new and soft feelings. You stared into his eyes, they seemed to grow, he was moving in. But, it didnt worry you, you didnt push him away, you wanted whatever was to come. You closed your eyes and awaited a warm kiss.'how would it feel.' You wondered, while waiting you though of his bony lips touching yours. Would it be wrong to want this. Would it be bad to hold these feelings in for him. Wait............

YOU JUST MET HIM YESTERDAY!!

You quickly jumped up from your slumber in a cold sweat. Your head whipped in every direction, nearly spraining your neck. 'This was Nathan's room.' Your mind thought.
He would probably come in soon. You looked into you lap to find a cold rag. He must have placed it on your head. You layed back down and drifted back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt a cold wind brush across your forehead and your eyes slowly fluttered open. You mumble in instinct "Nathan?" You knew it was him. No one else has ever cared for you so gently. "Geez, that guy must do alot around here for ya?" The deep and slight rasp voice spoke gently and comfortingly. Your eyes opened fully to see the skeleton that danced through your dreams. Sans pulled the rag from a water bowl and wrang it out with his bony fingers. He then slowly folded and placed the rag to your forehead. You engulfed the feeling of the cold rag against your burning skin. You closed your eyes and spoke. "Thats twice in one day". Sans questioningly tipped his head. You replied to his confusion. "The second time ive blacked out".  His bone brow lowered and his face went still. He held another wet rag in his hand. He studied your face carefully and slowly guided the wet rag to all the right spots. It felt amazing. You tried your best not to moan from the coolness of his touch. You didn't want to make it weird. "You need plenty of rest. So stay in bed and don't even think of moving". 'What, who does this guy think he is.' You give him a scowl and pout the best you can. " Dont give me that. Ill give you good food and my brother will offer plenty of his never-ending love." You smiled just a bit at the thought. "Speaking of, stay right there." Sans stood from your bed side and walked out the door. You sat still as ordered to and looked around.' Why was it so normal. It shouldnt be so normal to talk to people i just met.' Your mind wondered on that thought. Why exactly was it so easy to talk to Sans, and allow him to stay. Was it because i was nice to you or......