Horror

The need to tell Sans what happened constantly bugged you but for the past week you had gone back to work and never seemed to get a chance to talk.

You could approach him and just blurt out how you felt and what happened, but he was either in his room with the door closed
(Wont make that mistake again😅)
or occupied with Papyrus.

Soooo. Here you we're, coming home every week day from work exhausted and with the usual quiet ride Cherry gives you home, you we're only more tired once there.

You walk too the door, the sound of Cherry's car screeching in the distance. 'She should really drive more safely'. The only great thing about this boring week was that you haven't ran into psycho Sans, though you do have an occasional paranoia when alone.

Your head rolls lazily on your shoulders while struggling to open your door. Eventually you become annoyed, constantly jiggling the knob with no nudge and sling your head forward to hit the door.

It was only afterwards that you realized that was the worst idea of the day. A sudden shock of throbbing pain went straight through your center mind. The physical knock to your head not helping either.

Pulling your head back to rub circular motions on where their is sure to be a knot tomorrow, Sans opens the door.

His familiar voice calms you a bit, "Um.....hard day?"
"Hell yes"
Sans gives an exaggerated gasp, "Language young lady!"
You smile a bit before a tall tangerine comes to mind.
"Gonna let me in?"
He steps to the side and bows, allowing your entry.
You walk in scanning for an overly happy jumping Papyrus.

Incapable of finding the bean you look to Sans.
"You didn't kill him did you?"
Sans having already closed the door turns to you with an aloof look before giving you a sarcastic laugh.
"Ha, cause i would definitely do that right?"
I roll my eyes and he gives me his usual lazy smile.
"He's upstairs sleep."
"In your room?"

Sans gives a sudden serious look,
"you kidding right now?"
You smirked and shrugged your shoulders, "what?"
"Stop dodging the obvious."
As much as you wanted to simply say you didn't know what he was asking about, you knew exactly what he was insinuating.

Its funny how you try and find an opening to talk about something important. Then once you have that opening you curl into a corner of anxiety.

Sans sighs, an expression of defeat on his face, "ok...i get it. Just soon alri-"
"Sans."
He slightly perks up.
"..."
"Hes wants me and is constantly watching me. Another skeleton just like you but....different."
"Different how?"
You hesitate, remembering every detail from what seemed a monster in a nightmare.

"He was basically you Sans.......it was terrifying. His voice is slower and he seems to have some kind of impediment. Only one of his sockets emit light.....and....

There's this.....this...

Hole in his head."

Sans sockets are dark.....blank....
"(Y/n) what did he call you?"
You we're hesitant, Sans seemed to nearly be trembling but with that emotionless face you couldn't tell whether from fear or anger.

"Sans?"
"(Y/n). What. Did. He. Call. You?"

"Original (y/n)"
"That dumbass Sans just signed his damn death certificate."