Sans' Room

The loose, ripped, paper rests in your hands. You were just thinking about him, about his race. Could tonight be -.

You begin to laugh at yourself, you could only slightly see Sans hurting you, but Papyrus.
Now it came clear to you that he likely just needed your help with something he's never seen before.

Your mind went to the 'papyrus cooking in the toilet' incident. A shiver crawled down your spine at the thought you all almost ate toilet water spaghetti. Even Sans knew and said nothing to his brother, instead he laugh in our faces when we discover a childish papyrus seasoning toilet water. How did he Even plan on cooking it?!

That was the serious question! Your mind wanders as you make your way down the hall. Then suddenly intterupted by a sleepy Nathan. You look for anywhere to hide, only to realize that he takes out his contacts at night.

You quietly lean to the wall as Nathan passes hoplessly by you. You hold your breath in attempt to giving no hints anyone is there.
You knew that if Nathan saw you go to Sans room, he would kill you. He makes it to the end of the hall on the opposite side and enters the bathroom. (Stinky Butt😝) you couldnt help your thoughts being childish and stuck out your tongue towards the closed door.

You then continue your journey down the hall. Now almost to Sans door, you stop in your tracks. A moan quietly erupts from his room, a bright light of blue glowing around its hinges.

You didnt know why he wanted you here but you were about to turn around until.

(Y/n)···········{-_-}

You paused because even though the moan was was nearly silent, you were pretty sure you heard your name.

Your curiosity pulls you to the door along with something else. Your chest seems to force you forward. You almost dont catch your balance before grabbing onto the wall, which of course you unable to grip.

You look up, eyes widening, because you werent expecting to see his door cracked. Doesnt he know thats dangerous when..........hes doing that?!

You gulp, because even though you know what your conscious is telling you, you feel the need to look through that door. 'I mean he might not even be doing that', is the thought that repeats itself as you edge closer to the crack.

All the comfort you had turns into heat and rushes to every sensitive part in your body as you witness Sans' doings through the cracked door. He is in fact moaning you name and panting and growling and...........................and.............

You look at the light that glows under the sheets that he ferociously strokes in need of climax. He growls your name more times than you can count.

" Damnit, shes so cute! I want her right now so bad, no, i need her right n- SHIT!"  His last word was lewd and uncontrollable. He was getting close. His hands seemed so rough, almost painfully in need. Your pretty sure he was painfully in need.

Your vision suddenly went to him sitting over you, his lazy smile scramble and contorted. His sockets with hearts and a bit of saliva dripping from his gaping mouth. You saw yourself gripping and sweetly carressing his manhood.

Precum slowly overflowing, finding its way to your hands as you continue to stroke. You stick out your tongue and tauntingly lap at the sides of his manhood.
His head falls pack and his mouth closes tightly, as if hes trying to hold in his anticipation.

You then slow your pace causing a growl to emitt from him. He lowers his head to your view, blue fire resting in his socket. Then before you can protest you teasing you find his manhood down your throat.

Nearly suffocating, yet intoxicating. You could feel every inch in the deepest parts of your mouth. His taste strange yet alluring. You quickly fell in love before he even began to thrust into you.
Your head bobbing in his command, he eventually releases into you.

"Take every last drop, you tease."

You do as he commands swallowing what you could. The other bit slowly rolling down your chin. It was thick and blue. The taste of Sans, the taste was amazing.

Your vision comes back to you and laying against the wall in bed is Sans. His breathing still heavy and blue goo all over his sheets. He really wanted you that badly. You gaze over him for a while before deciding to leave.
Thats when you freeze and your heart sinks to your stomach.

You could almost swear Sans was staring directly at you then. Your  eyes locked on his through a cracked door.

Oh Fudge brownies!