Well.....Fluff balls

"Sans, what do you mean he's gone?"

You give him an inquisitive look and he replies with his lazy smile.

"Like i said kid he got up and walked out the door. He didnt like it here because, i guess, he was uncomfortable sitting across fr-"

You cut him off, a bad feeling In your stomach.
"Sans, what did you two do to Kareem?"

Sans stills smiles and begins to move closer to you. You back away.
His smile is slowly fading into an annoyed face, but eventually he sighs and gives in.

"We just had a little disagreement, thats all."
You lift an eyebrow.
"Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was. Especially since i heard nothing while in the kitchen."

He groans in annoyance once more, clearly bothered by your 'so-overbearing' questions.

You stand your ground refusing to be moved, giving a glare, hands on your hips.

Sans suddenly seems to freeze. He looks you over and begins to smile. You could feel a bubbly laugh creeping through your chest. You puff it out in attempt to keep in your laughter and Sans bursts into a laughing frenzy.

You deepen your glare, "What are you laughing at?"
Sans laughter seems to stop until he meets your eyes again and his strong efforts fall to waste.

Through laughter he is somehow able to respond. "Y-your_giggle_ F-face!"
You almost puff your cheecks from anger and roll you eyes. "Sans im serious!"

You slowly lean in and flick his skull, now holding in a shout from the dreadful idea you conjured. Your finger hurt like 'A butt-cheek on a stick' at the moment and because you had to keep serious you could wail in pain.

Sans looks up from his curling laughter and speaks.
"Its funny watching you hold back pain even though i know your finger
Hurts like hell right now."

Sans takes a step closer reaching for hand, only witness it snatch and observed by Nathan.
Nathan holds it delicately, slightly turning it to look over any briuses or abrasion.

Nathan speaks " Cant you go out of mom mode for one second? your finger is swollen now."
Sans watches intensly as you break composure for Nathan's inquiry.

You turn to him and whine, " If anyone's a mom it's you, and why do you always have to make be break composure, he was gonna crack."

You wince, Sans slightly jumps.
"Nathan, youre pushing to hard."
The words leave your mouth and stop on end. Complete silence surrounds everyone as you turn to Sans, because they also left his at the exact same time.

Before you can question Sans, you're interrupted by Nathans taunting.
" I didn't know you were a doctor Sans?"

Sans sarcastically smiles and mocks Nathan in a high pitched baby like tone, knocking the smug look Nathan had on his face right off.

You butt into their little charade, "Kareem?!"
Sans pinpricks find you again and he speak as if he has had enough for today.
"I asked him about his shirt, he 'stood for what he believed in' and we scared him off because we were tired of looking at his 'anti-Monster ass face'."

You jolt. You've never heard Sans curse before, or sound so angry. His voice was almost growling and you began to feel like shit. You knew it was rude to leave them in there with him, crap, you knew it was rude to bring him to the house. But you were really hoping that they would get along. 'That was stupid'.

Sans frown goes away and he walks up and pulls you in for a hug. You dont deny him, suddenly feeling as if you needed one for reassurance that you werent a bad friend.

In his arms he whispers, "You're not stupid, so don't beat yourself up, ok?"

You hug Sans tighter with one hand you have, considering Nathan was still looking it over like a father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit later your in bed, tossing over every second.
You find yourself thinking of todays incidents and nerve racking events.
Not about kareem or about Nathan but about Sans.
You begin to think you may be overeacting you pull out at least three memories leading to Sans being capable of reading your mind today.

Thats just today, so much would make since if he had been reading it but, what your early on prediction was correct.
Are monsters planning on an apocalypse an if they are Sans wouldnt hurt you, right?

In the midst of youre thought there's a loud knock on your bedroom door. You look over from your bed and see a piece of paper being slid through the bottom crack.

Right after, large footsteps fall in the distance.
'Papy is so cute'
You stand and walk over to the door picking up the piece of paper slid into your room so late at night.

You unfold it.

Come to my room.

~Sans

Well, that was quite blunt.