Again

You sit back on the couch hoping the skele-bros didn't hear your little argument in the kitchen. They were watching 'Bee and Puppycat'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Puppycat began to fall through the air yelling out "My Ass!" You gave a soft giggle, careful to not offend company with your immaturity. They look completely serious staring at the screen with no emotion. Thats when you realized a dark, gloom, and akward aura surrounding you. They must have heard The argument. How is that possible, you  were so quiet. Did they have like hearing powers or something. Your mind suddenly flashed back to earlier when sans created weapons in mid air, His powerful stance, his blazing eye, the growl that emmited from his chest, and the sudden superiority he held in the room. Your feelings in that moment were so confusing, was that magic too? And if it was, was he trying to protect you? Your mind clicked back. A deep giggle had interrupted your thoughts, sans was looking at the TV with pinpricks in his eyes, his jaw round yet defined, ear holes dark, and a cocky smile plastered on his face. Almost as if he wanted to smile but was to lazy to try. It was...........cute in a way. He was......he was........... "Knock knock knock!" Again your thinking was interrupted by surprise, sending you to your feet in a hurry. You walked to the door and put your ear against it to ask who it was. "Who is it?!" You smiled at the response and swung open the door. It was Nathan with a bag full of fresh sweets and a cup holder with four coffees. The time had flew by so fast you didnt even realize it was dark Yet. You turned your head to look at the clock. It was only 10:00 and he was home? Thats strange. The sweet scent of (fav. flavor) of muffins hit your nose. You took it in,eyes closed, and body nearly floating off the ground. You hug Nathan and turn your head a bit upward so you wouldn't be staring at his freckled cheeks. You were going to ask why he was home so early but just as you were, you felt a pang in your chest.
It would have been a normal everyday feeling except, for some reason, It almost felt like jelousy. What could you possibly.....that doesn't even make any sense. You ignored it and began to speak again. "Why are you ho-!"The feeling of jelousy filled you again and your knees began to wobble. 'What the hell is this?!'  Were the words you wanted to say but they wouldn't come out. Then you felt the life of your body slowly being sucked out of you. The lights began to dim....or were you just dying? You were unsure, but before you could tell everything went dark........AGAIN!?