Monster

You stared and savored the moment only  for that moment. A moment before pushing Nathan away.

What he had done was fine then, but now something just didnt feel right. Your body was screaming you had done something wrong.

Yes he did take your first kiss but thats not what seemed to bother you. " Nathan, i think you need to-"

Before you could finish your sentence Nathan had risen from place, to 'Splat!' on the ceiling.

He was spread eagle above you on the roof struggling to move his limbs.

It only took a second before you faced the direction of where sans was thrown for you to realize what was happening.

Sans was no longer laying on the ground. He was at the foot of your bed, left eye a literal fiery blue, flames bursting and licking the edge of his socket.

Another matching flame sat in the plam of his hand, outstretched toward the ceiling in the exact direction of Nathan.

"Sans, what are you doing!"
A slight feeling of guilt washed over you. Was what you were saying wrong? Were you supposed to take sans side?

What kind of questions are you asking yourself, snap out of it.
Nathan began to cough. Hes choking.

"Sans stop!"
It was like yelling at a brick wall, he didnt even take a second glance in your direction.

"Sans!"
Nathan stopped coughing.......'SHIT!'

"GODDAMNIT SANS!"

Sans moved his vision seconds to you before his eyes fire died down. The one in his hands had died. He tucked his hands in his pocket the same time Nathan fell.

You could hear the creeck in your bed as Nathan went belly flop. You rushed over to him. "Nathan are you ok?" Nathan started to cough barely hanging on to thought.

If this would have gone on a second longer, Nathan would have. Maybe Nathan was right, maybe 'Monsters' could not be trusted.

No, as much as you wanted to take Nathans side something was wrong, something in you didnt feel right.
Nathan rolled over, small tears lying in the corners of his eyes.

"Are you ok?" Nathan gave a weak smile and replied. "Lets not start that up again." Your mind flashed back to seconds ago, you pulled it back.

"Nathan im serious." The loose smile still sat on his face "yeah yeah, i get it." You nodded at Nathan and stood.

You turned to face sans. You were going to scold him but, you stopped. He had on his hood and stared at the floor, his hands in his jacket pockets.

He seemed so, apologetic and oddly angry at the same time. You began to approuch him. One hand out, but just before you lifted his hood his phalanges grabbed your wrist.

"Step back.........please."
His voice was weak and quivering.
Was he going to cry?
"Sans?"
You attempted a step closer and sans held your wrist tighter.
"Please, not any further. Or I'll do something you'll hate me for."

A sudden shiver crawled up your spine, Ears hot. You thought to yourself. ( what the hell, this is supposed to be a serious conversation body. What are you doing?)

You couldnt quite understand why you suddenly felt heated, but you did know only one name came to mind. Sans needed your help and you werent going to let him rot in sorrow by himself.

You took another step closer, sans gave out a low growl, then poof.
Sans was gone.
You were confused but soon realised he had teleported.

You didnt know where he was but that was the least of your concern at the moment as a groan was let out by Nathan, still spread eagle on your bed faced down.

You ran over to him and began to rub his back in comfort while your mind wondered of where sans could have gone.

And what did he see?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watch your feet as you balance yourself. one infront of the other on the ledge of the small bridge over your small river. " hey dribble." You politely pause and smile to wave at your reflection in her running water. Every once in a while you would come out to check on dribble.

The only thing in the universe that understood you. Of course dribble never talked but it was the things that dribble stood for and did that made you admire her. Yes, dribble is a female.

But for instance, you met kareem here Playing with dribble. You can still remember your fingers dancing across her smooth surface and then a voice. " What are you doing?" Kareems voice.

Its been a month now since papyrus asked you that question that reminded you of kareem. Through the entire month Sans has ignored you, and you've ignored Nathan.

At first it seemed like fun game to get Sans attention, until you realized about a week in you werent gonna get it. You waited patiently around corners to scare Sans.

Jumping out expecting a shriek or a face of horror. Yet, you received nothing but a simple blue eye of fire and a 'Dont ever do that Sh!t again' kinda look.

Which terrified you enough to stop.
Then you would try and tap his forehead at random times and in random situations. Which was also a 'soon found out to be' horrible idea.

Lastly you began to beg for him to say something to you, which would only resullt in a low growl and Sans teleporting.

You sat on the ledge of the little, wooden, walk-over bridge and stared into dribble. "Dribble, what do i do now?" You gazed into the bottom of the clear stream awaiting an answer that you knew you would never receive.

"What are you doing?" Holy shit.....................holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit.
"Are you gonna turn around?"

You turn to see blue-green eyes and milk chocolate skin, Bushy like light brown hair and plump brown lips. You never thought you would see that white sharp tooth cocky like smile again.

You swing your feet over the ledge so quickly you almost fall backwards. Instead you jump into Kareems arms, tying your arms around his neck.

" You must be thinking about something, out here looking at dribble like that?"

You cant believe he's talking so normally, as if the last time you talked to him wasnt when he nearly fell out the treehouse running from your father.

"Why are you here, where the hell did you go?"
"Woah woah, calm down. I went to Chicago the day after i fell out our treehouse."

You pout at him, he is a bit taller now and more lean. He has grown a bit of facial hair and his voice has definetly dropped five tones or so.

"Why didnt you tell me?" Didnt have time to before your dad barged in on us. Im sorry."
You nod in acceptance and pull Kareem into another tight hug.

He speaks into your ear.
"So, are you going to tell me whats bothering you or am i gonna have to ask dribble myself."

You let go of kareem and run to the ledge of the bridge. Peering into the water you put a finger to your mouth. "Ssshhhh dribble, its a secret."

You turn to kareem to see him giggle a little at the thought of dribble actually speaking. Then he holds a hand to his chest and slightly frowns. " you're really gonna keep a secret from me?"

You nod, a dumb smile on your face.
"Oh, thats cooold."
You both giggle a bit and you take into notice of what hes wearing.

White sneakers with spots of blue and red, Jean pants that are a bit baggy and ripped, and then. You see his shirt. A white t-shirt with red and blue letters, spelling:

Anti-Monster
Dude