Bloody Axe

"May i take your order?"
He stands at the right end of the counter, wiggles his eyebrows and motions his way to you.
With how many times you've rolled your eyes this morning they should be plopping right out of your head.

And yet here you are again because of the comedian Kareem himself.
He frowns at your sudden expression, "Whats wrong?"
You werent in the mood to talk to him at all. Not because you were upset but, the constant reminder of Sans voice crawled its way to the front face of your mind.

You couldnt get it out.
Thankfully Cherry's flirting tendancies kicked in.
She stood in front of you, leaning over the counter to scan Kareem closely. She licked her lips teasingly at him, almost sending you into a laughing frenzy.

You had to hold your mouth shut peeking from behind her at Kareems surprised and akward expression.
"Hey baby, I think today we'll be ordering a hot sexy man like you from the menu. If your not out of stock."
A trickle of nervous sweat found its way down his forehead, adding exaggeration to his quickly given smile.

"Ah. Nah.....w-were definetly out of stock..."
Cherry's eyes give a daringly flirtatious glint before she backs down, still giving him a smirk.
Her body language is litteraly the definition of sexy. You only wish you could flirt as boldy as she does, but you cant even take a compliment without blushing. So flirting is definitely off the list.

You stand lazily,"aye Kareem, we just need the morning special.....actually, about five morning specials." You give a meekly wavering smile.

Kareem lays his palm on his chest proudly and smiles like an idiot.
'Such a drama queen'
"Did you buy an extra for me?!"
You couldnt help but chuckle a bit at how great of an actor he could be.

"No, their for my friend here."
You send your gaze to cherry, still standing there giving bedroom eyes to kareem.
Kareem gasps, "you traitor!"
He quietly shouts in a french accent.

You give him an annoyed nod and grin. "Yeah yeah, just hurry pls."
Kareem winks at you, "on it princess."
He makes his way to the back of the cafe and you turn to see Cherry giving you a mothers glare.
You chuckle,"What?...."

Cherry huffs, "dont what me, you get all the cuties chasing you and i get nothing."
You give a nonchalant smirk and fold your arms.
"First off, me and kareem are just friends."
Cherry sarcastically chokes up and walks over to pat your head lightly. She wipes away a fake tear, "Such an innocent and small being. Haven't even had your first kiss."

You freeze at this statement and your mind immediately goes to the incident between you and Nathan.
Cherry sudeenly stops patting and lowers herself to peer into your eyes.
"(Y/n)"
You slowly and hesitantly reach her gaze.
"W-what?"

"Im going to fucking kill them."

'When did Cherrys mother switch turn on!'

You akwardly smile,"I-it was an accident-"

"Is that supposed to make it better?!"

'Why does she seem so upset, i mean it was important to me but, its not like it was taken.'

She sighs,"(Y/n). who?"

Giving me a calm face only makes me more scared.
Its like when you do something your parent deliberately said not to do and you tell them about it. But instead of their normal 'im bout ta yeet you out the window' reaction, they just give you this 'spinning Dr.Evil chair' and a calm grin.

Do you have any idea what kinda chill that sends down a persons spine?
Not a nice one.
Its like doing drugs, you become paranoid and constantly look around corners waiting for that guy you robbed last week to show up from anywhere.

All you took was a fucking half-eaten poptart out of the fridge.

A half-eaten poptart.........

Point is....its not a good feeling.

A clank from the counter sounds your attention.
"Got your food.......'ladies'?"
You can clearly see the nervous, inquisitive look on his face as he gazes just below Cherry's eyes. She sighs, clearly having her pronouns and sexuality guessed more than once.

"Yea baby, its she."
Kareem gives a nervous chuckle.
"Um....good...g-good to know."
He scratches his neck, slightly blushing.

You grab the bags from the counter off of the platter he set under them.

"Thanks Kareem." You give him a gentle smile and reach for your wallet.
He coughs,"Paid already."
Freezing to raise your head you grimace at him.
He smiles cheekly and heads towards the back before you cam say anything.

He knows you hate it when somone pays for your stuff....but he just cant help but be helpful.

You smile and turn only to stop midway in your tracks. Cherry continues to walk on, chatting away and probably admiring some hot guy.
You begin to quake within yourself, a feeling of being watched submerging you.
'Turn left'

That definetly wasnt you......

But....

It wasnt Sans either........