Explain then......

"I dont even know how that got there!!"
He is literally shaking and for some reason this feeling of empathy rises in you for Nathan.
Cherry glares at Nathan, almost fuming red.
Sans dashes over to his brothers side.
Then Cherry holds up the pink garment.
"Well, one things for sure, you cant lie because i lended her the money to get these. So why the hell are they in here!!"

Nathan puts his hands up defendingly in front of himself and begins to slightly stop shaking. "Listen, your making a scene!! Just calm down!"
(She does not like being told that, at all) "Nathan, you better be lucky she isnt me!! Because i would have been kicked your perverted ass out of my damn house!!"

Nathan looks at her inquisitivly, "perverted?" 'Oh, here we go' "Your calling me perverted?!! You flirt with every guy you meet, if anyones a slu-"
'Oh hell no...he will not'
You find yourself boiling angry, trying to calm down, then just before you burst.
"Hey you two, quick it! Shes stressed enough, ok?!"

Sans had spoken for you........
You feel yourself calm and step toward Nathan and Cherry.
"I understand you both are upset.....but please.....lets just take a breath ok?"
Nathan sighs, but you can definetly see the anger on Cherry's face.
Before she starts another quarrel you grab her hand and slowly lower it, placing it in between your palms. While holding it, you look into her blue eyes.

The height difference clearly visible and quite annoying at this certain moment. "Listen.....i knew, ok."
You blink and find yourself in Sans room without a single movement.
Cherry's hand seeming to disintegrate in mid palm.

You turn to see Sans sitting on the bed faced away from you and your feet move angrily in his direction without hesitation.
You find yourself just behind him before you see it.
Before you realized who you were really standing milliseconds away from.
Before you saw the gaping black hole that sat in his skull.

This wasnt Sans that teleported you here. This was the strange similar monster that presented himself before in the mall earlier.
No. Or it was a dream.
Most likely a simple dream that somehow became a nightmare.
Either that or your crazy or..........

This has something to do with soul bonding....right?

"How long.......are you going.....to wander your thoughts darling?"
Frozen still, the cold air just now seeming to hit you with a bolt.
You shudder at the feeling of your heart sinking to the pit of your stomach.

A question suddenly finding its way to your lips.
"W-who are you?"
You listen to his ragged breath and stretched words. If he looked less terrifying, you may have asked if these were symptoms from the obvious hole in his head. But because he looked terrifying you decided to keep your mouth shut.

He speaks again, "Well darling...you should know........who i am."
He slowly turned revealing his right eye's resting red light.
A strangely unpleasant smile on his face that at first glance stricken you with an unsettling feeling.

He laughs, "so.....your going to ......act like......you dont remember....me?"
He jumps up from the bed, a thud sounding on the floor. You slowly back away, only slight muse creaks under your feet.
"Oh how ive waited.......for this moment."

Another step.

"Oh how i longed for......... those screams of pleasure........... and mixed pain......... from you."

Another step.

"See.....i broke my last toy........but you....ill take my time with you.... original (y/n)."

You feel the chipped and hard wood behind you. now against the wall, backing up isnt an option.
But he stops, something seems to grasp his attention just above your head.
He frowns, "aww man......looks like....our fun is over.......but dont forget.....ill be back....."

Within that second you find yourself on the floor gasping for air. The gulps you took felt like kicks to the chest before you finally sat up.

Sans was over you, a worried expression in his eyes, right alongside Papyrus, Nathan, and Cherry.

They all had this curious look on their faces, as if they were investigating a supernatural phenomenon.

The only good that came from this instance was that they forgot the problem at hand. But the bad was that what you saw at the mall was real and it was coming back....

Sans took you into a hug before you could think any further. He held you tighter than you think he ever had before.

"You need to tell me everything thats been happening........you almost had me in tears just now (y/n). I couldnt feel where you were."

It was nice to be held......but just not so tight that breathing was a difficulty.
"S-sans......your gonna.....kill me."
At those words he quickly releases you and leans in. He looks into your pupils with a observing intent and seems to scan them.

'What is he-?'
"You'll be fine."
You are completely confused before he takes you once again into a death gripping hug.
That everyone else joins into.

Cherry suddenly turns to Nathan. "Ready to explain?"
Yep......she can hold a grudge for life.