Neon Pink

They sat in your hands perfectly clean, as if washed yesterday.
Your beautifully flower laced neon pink panties.
You remembered seeing them online to go with a top and just knowing you had to have them.

Now as they sat in your hand you almost wanted to vomit. You knew Nathan liked you but...maybe this was a bit too far.
You hear footsteps slowly patter up the stairs.

Nathan!

You stash the underwear back in the drawer and stand looking at the door. You feel slightly nervous putting on a bright smile only to see The Great Papy standing in the door way.

"Hi (y/n), what r u doing in here?
Didnt Sans talk things out with you?"
You smiled for a bit contemplating on telling him the truth. You wanted to tell Payrus what happened but you couldnt help but feel that maybe Sans just wasnt ready to talk to you.

He would probably come to you on his own time. Though you hoped it was pretty soon considering what happened downstairs a small minute ago.

"Yeah Papy, we talked about it a little. Everythings fine now."

Payrus's sockets began to glare.
"So then you know why you cant be around Sans for a little bit more into this month."

You paused, keeping your enlightened grin. You had no idea what Payrus meant but your mind did wonder back to the kissing incident with Nathan. You remembered Sans reaction when you tried to comfort him.

He growled and disappeared into thin air. Right after he told you to stay away from him before he'd do something you'd both regret.
What was he speaking of, you had no clue, but right after that incident everytime Sans layed sockets on you he teleported.
Until you recently met Kareem again and brought him to the house is when and Sans began talking as if nothing ever happened.

Even horse playing in the kitchen.
Papyrus continued to glare awaiting your answer. For a second you were going to telll him but Nathan walked in. "Hey Payrus"
Nathan gave a little wave while laying the food on the bed.

Papyrus beamed with joy apparently appreciating Nathans presence.
"Hello Nate, how are you?"
Gosh, he even uses Nathans nickname. They must've been getting along pretty well.
"Cant complain Papyrus, enjoyin life to the fullest!"

You suddenly hear Sans around the corner."That explains your muffin top".
He didnt.
You try to hold in laughter.
Nathan was actually very fit but you knew this was a sensitive topic for him because as a child he was quite chubby.

You await Nathans face of red fustration. And greatly to your satisfaction Nathan turns to you and shows just that.
He huffs a little before speaking, trying to act as if the comment didnt bother him.
"Anyway, Papyrus would you care to join us for a movie?"

Papyrus's sockets fill with orange stars. He nods his head vigorously and vibrantly smiles, accepting the offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A minute into the movie with your chinese in your lap and you cant help but think about the panties in his drawer. What did Nathan do with them? They look absolutely clean but that doesnt change the fact that their in his special drawer.

You would understand if he was a bit embarrased and left them in his closet or something.
What are you thinking, regardless of how embarrased he could be. He could at least snuck into your room or put them in with another clean load of clothes for you to find. But their in his room, in his special drawer.

Papyrus sits legs indian style on the floor between you and Nathan on the bed. Theyre transfixed on the movie. You stand "Ill be back, im going to the bathroom guys."
You walk around Pap and leave your food on the bed.

You walk to the bathroom and lock the door behind you. Anyday now, your job is gonna call and ask for you to come back into work. Unless you really have been fired.
You stare at your reflection in the mirror wondering if your mother would imagine you a faliure.

Knock Knock

Great......someones at the door again.