Clock Rewind

You felt a sudden tightening around your lungs, blood vessels could burst any minute and you'd fall pale. You would rather fall pale.

The skeleton standing over you licked his non-existent lips. "Mm.. that look... You give me.... Send shivers.... Down my... Spine."

No. No this isnt real.

The hole in his skull seemed like a bottomless pit, bound to swallow you.
It would be funny, the resemblance he holds to Sans. But right now...

Using your upper body you scoot yourself across the wooden floor beneath you. It was soon after looking at the scenery above you that the assumption of your current location clicked.

You could hear the chains continue to rattle as your body involuntarily shook in fear. Even though the tip of your tongue tied itself, every part of your body suggested against, you spoke.

"Why...am i underground? Take me back to Sans."

If you were using all your courage, you carried one to none. Even in your voice you heard the utter fear that enveloped the shaking body that captured your soul.

His smile suddenly twisted into curious dissapointment.
"You talk...as if... you've never...been here..."

His words correlated with your physical appearance, and you noticed that not long ago. The bruises and marks on your body would have taken months to make, the parched and empty feeling as if you havent eaten or drunken anything in days, the horrible stench that only a dead corpse itself could stand. This body was yours, but it was as if being trapped in another you.....

ANOTHER YOU!

Now it was obvious, if this skeleton was another Sans then this is another you. Yet you remember Red saying he broke his last doll, so not only did you switch bodies but you went back in time.

Why?
THUD.
Your thinking was soon intruded by a sudden lightness. You were set afloat in a red essence before being thrown against a wall.

Your vision was blurred from impact. You never knew a skeleton could be this strong. Was Sans this strong?
He gripped your hair, forcing you to look up at him.

A red glowing right eye and beared teeth that stretched from ear to ear in a crazed grin. At this sight, is when you noticed his anger.
But why was he so mad, you didn-

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!"
He spoke normally now. But in distress.
How did he know?

" YOUR NOT HER!..YOUR NOT HER YOUR NOT HER YOUR NOT HER!!"
The red skeleton continues to slam your head into the wall while shouting in repetition. It was at the exact moment when you felt your skull slightly crack
Sans was in view.

Not him but a blue jacket, gym shorts, pinks slippered, pin pointed pupil Sans.
For a second you though it was a hallucination before a sudden euphoria filled you in his presence.

You ran to him, light on your feet but was stopped. A blue aura surrounding you and a scared looking papyrus behind him.

That's when you realized you held a knife in your hand, Sans was lightly sweating,just as scared as papyrus, and as before you were in the kitchen.

"Drop the knife y/n."

...was my other...going to hurt them?
You drop the knife as told and Sans aura disappears, before he hugs you tightly.

Papyrus jumps in worry.
"Sans! What are you-"

"Its ok Pap. Its her."
Sans voice quivers as he grips you tighter.
'Is he-?'
A warm liquid wets your shirt where Sans face is buried.
'He is crying.'

You pet his skull lightly to comfort him. "I can't do this anymore, if you dissapear again im bound to loose my mind. We need to go see alphys."

"Tonight ."