Well.....let me explain

Knock kno- "Hey lovely....ladies?"
Sans opens the door for cherry and you before you get the chance to finish your signature knock. The same hint of questioning in his voice as Kareem.

Cherry, amlost having enough today rolls her eyes and asks for Nathan's whereabouts.
Sans a bit shocked at her response answers, "u-u-upstairs with my brother".  Sans hesitantly points to the stairs behind him and cherry lets herself in.

As she walks up the stairs Sans opens the door fully and allows you inside the home. You walk to the table and hear the door behind you close, followed by Sans heavy steps.

As you venture through the bag that held each individual muffin Sans leans against the table beside you, obviously curiousof what you brought.

He pears into the bag, sniffing the air like a child expecting cookies from their grandmother.
You look over to him completely unnoticed as he continues to stare into the bag.

He finally speaks, still staring into the bag, "So uh.........which one's mine?" You begin to chuckle a bit.
"Who said i got you anything?"
He stops and looks over to you.
"I'd say you did, with the way you were crying for help."

He smiles lazily, but you cant find the humor in that joke.
Your mind continues to flash back to the red eye and bloody axe. The fact that he resembled Sans so well is what really terrified you.
Before you can think any further on the event you find Sans hand on yours.

He looks at you and smiles, giving you a reasuring squeeze. "Kid, i dont know what you saw.........but ill be damned if i let anything hurt you. You understand?" You nod in response, slightly feeling better, but he was still out there......whoever he was, his gaze was locked on you. That gaze could have said so many things.....but...............you know what he wanted....and his gaze commanded clearly, thats what he was going to get.

You shivered before you and Sans were interuppted with Nathan's shriek coming from upstairs.
He whips his head before turning back to you.
"Should we uh.....should we be woried about that?"
You giggle, "Nah...its ok. Cherry does this everytime...she wont rape him."

Suddenly a full on scream sounded before Nathan called out, "HES GONNA KILL ME!!"
Your eyes widened at Nathan new and deadly cry.
"Ok...nevermind. She wont rape him but killing is definetly up her alley."

Before you can run upstairs your already there. You look to Papyrus sitting on the bed and trying his best to not interfere. Then your gaze goes to Cherry. Her strong arms in balls against her sides, a speck of pink lace showing from her right. And last but not least, Nathan trembling in a corner.

Yeah.....see.......

This isnt gonna be good.