Toes in the Sand

The worst feeling in the world is sand between the toes, thighs and don't forget.... EVERY WHERE ELSE, but besides that, the beautiful view and scent of the beach is amazing.

You breathe in the fresh air, wind blowing lightly against your senses. You feel the slight breeze for only a moment cool your body refreshingly before you drop all of your things and begin to take off your oversized shirt.

You couldn't wait to feel the swishing of the water against your body. No more fake swimming in the small tub you can barely stretch in. This is real, this is happening, this is......quiet?

You turn your head to see Sans kicking sand and staring almost angrily at the beach floor. His face was blushed blue and he didn't have a jacket to hide it.

You call out to him, only 5 yards away as you stood near the edge of the water.
"What are you doing?! Were at the beach!" He rose his head to look at you before shrugging and looking back at the sand.

You sigh and head towards him before being scooped up into large bony arms and lifted from the ground. Before you can turn your head to say a single thing to papyrus you are yeeted 10 feet out into the water.

You come up after nearly swallowing a mouthful of salty fish pee. "Oh your gonna get it Pap!" Papyrus sheepishly smiles as Nathan stands beside him in shameless laughter. "I cant believe he actually did it!" He gasped for air before allowing himself to fall into the sand to continue.

It takes him a while to calm down, but once he does your standing soaked in front of the vast ocean, sand sticking to your feet, and cold air brushing your hair crudely.

You hear a sudden quiet snicker from Sans and glare in his direction before having arms once again taking hold of you, except this time you were thrown over the persons shoulder.

"Looking nice in your bathing suite (nickname)."

You smirk and pinch his butt cheek, laughing at his small exclaim of pain.

"Yeah, well nice ass." You burst into laughter.

You could never miss that voice anywhere, it was Kareem.
he laughs before spinning around in circles enough times to make you and himself dizzy.

"Agh! Stop im done! My head hurts!"
He suddenly looses grip and you feel your feet slip. You prepare yourself for impact before being caught in mid air by a mystical blue bubble.

You look to sans with his left eye socket a glowing blue before turning you right side up and setting you lightly in place. You smile to him,"thank you Sans!" You were so happy in that moment that your smile shut your eyes. When they opened you couldn't help but marvel at the sight of Sans being completely exposed in fluster.

He shook in a tight upright stance, pinpricks no longer in his sockets,and a complete blue skull. You could only catch a glimpse before he teleported out of view.
"Why so focused on the blue ball?"
Kareem's voice sprang from behind you making you jump a little.

You turn at his sudden comment, "excuse me?"
He quickly puts his hands up in defense, "no offense towards anyone but since we've been here you've been giving him all the attention."
You feel a sudden heat rise to your cheeks and you become worried of Kareem's current knowledge.

Does he know that you and Sans are somewhat soulmates? If not then why suspect you pay mo-

"No way.....Y/n, do you like him?!"

He interrupted you mid sentence and you froze. Searching the beach, you see Papyrus and Nathan far out in the water splashing and rolling in the waves.

Then you answer, "what kind of question is that?"
Kareem's face then goes serious, more serious than you've ever seen.
He speaks calmly, "y-you cant answer my question with a-another question."

Did he just....stutter?

A big splash of cold water engulfs your body and you turn to see Sans whistling and 'walking by'. You smile at him, "im not stupid."

He smirks, "ya sure about that kid?"
  You take off in his direction on speeding foot before realise,
"Poof!" teleportation is a thing now.