There's something I need to tell you.

"Wuts up Pap?!" You lean against the wall by the only window in paps room. Next to a dresser on the oppisite side of the room from the door.

You stare out into the backyard. Looking over your old treehouse and letting memories of you spinning in circles with Kareem indulge and sink into your mind. He was your first friend, first partner in crime, first love, almost your first kiss.

The fun you two had in that treehouse really made you think of how stupid you were, for making him go. "(YOUR NAME), ARE YOU LISTENING?" Papyrus's loud speaking brought you back from your mistakes.

" I'm sorry Pap, i wasn't paying much attention." Papyrus nods his head to let you know everything is fine. He then walks over to his bed and sits.

Hes still in his kiddie pajamas, printed in swords and knights. He looks over toward you, eyes locking, and unexpected words roll from his tongue. "DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOULMATES?"

Usually you would imagine Papyrus saying anything in a happy tone, a large smile on his face and a hint of nervouness or anticipation for his answer.

No doubt, this time you knew he was serious. His eyes bore into yours acroos the room. His mouth straight, almost looking as if a halloween skeleton decoration. Sitting completely still on the bed, limbs positioned to face your direction.

Your smile of joking faded, and you looked back out the window at your treehouse. The one you would run to in any situation. When your parents argued, when you wanted to escape the worldy troubles, and kareem was always there, waiting for you.

His smile wide, arms open, reasuring words ready to clear your mind. His whispers of-

WHORE!!!

"(YOUR NAME), STOP, WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! (YOUR NAME) PLEASE TELL ME WHATS WRONG!!"

Your head hurt, an excrutiating pain filled your blank mind. Papyrus's screams soon faded.
Only one word escaped your mouth
" NOOOO.......NOOOOO....NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

You whore....just like your mother!
What were you two doing up there?!
HUH?!
Your in heat....just like your fucking mom arent you?!
Ill put you out your misery, i know thats what you want!
So say it.
FUCKING SAY IT!!!
TELL ME YOU FUCKING WANT IT!!
LIKE YOUR SIST-

"Please Pap, please don't ever ask her that again. Never again.....please....please." A familair voice, a deep and
warm embrace, the smell of honey, milk. And sweat surrounded your body, something you had only felt once in your lifetime. only one person could could hold you so gently and make you forget about the pain so easily.

You opened your eyes and faced Sans. Sans................Sans.......................not Kareem but a skeleton that you have never met until at least five days ago,
That could hold you...just like kareem.

You sat in Sans arms like a still doll in the corner of Papyrus's room. Huddled by the dresser. The air of the room seemed to blow across your moist cheeks. You were crying.

Realization hit you just as hard as your flashback, You had just went into an anxiety attack. You begin to contemplate on the last time you've had one of those. You couldn't even remember when.

But you do know that whatever somone said must have triggered it.
Whatever somone had said, triggered the memory you spent so long trying to forget.

You shuffled your legs in between sans lap and brought your knees to your chest. You were going to stand when you felt Sans arms tighten around you.

Then the whispers of a monster flew past your ear.
"I'll Fucking Kill Him."
You sat now in shock, did you say something about your father during your attack? Did sans know about what happened? what exactly did you say?

"Sans, what did i say a few minutes ago during my attack?"
You spoke more weak than you had expected. Guessing it must have been a side effect of your attack.
Sans waited but soon after replied.
"Nothing, but you did scream 'no' for a while."

Your heart stopped, than.......than how did he- "Than why do you want to kill my father?"

You rise your head in Sans' embrace and find that Papyrus's sockets are pitch black. You turn around in Sans' embrace to face him. His sockets are exactly the same as his brother's.

Then he blinks in a split second and his white pinpricks are now resting in his caves. He gives you a usual cocky smile and holds you a bit closer.

" What you talking 'bout? I didnt say nothin but....." Sans looks you over. Bringing heat to your face. You then begin to quake in the sudden position sans holds you in.

He then puts your head across his shoulder and breaths against your ear. Making you shiver in his next words.  "I can definetly make you say some things." In sudden shock you push your hands against his chest.

" Stop it you jerk." You shout in protest pushing him away, only to be held in place. "Whats the matter, you were being all 'love dovey' a few minutes ago? Don't tell me your embarrassed now?"
You look away hoping for your heated face to disappear.
"Papyrus....PAPYYYYY!!"

"LET GO OF MY SECRET LOVE CHILD!"
sans eyes spark. He suddenly stands and drops me on the floor with a face of no regret.

He closes his eyes and slowly makes his leave through the door as papyrus holds me in his large oversized arms as you would a newborn baby.

Sans shouts around the corner to Pap. " Papyrus, what is a secret love child?"