Playing Tag

You sit uncomfortably between Sans and Papyrus on your sofa, across the room from a certain scared somone in a cushioned chair. You can't but feel the loomingly tense atmoshpere, as they glue their eyes on poor Kareem almost visualy trembling.

He locks eyes with you for a split second and you break it, but within that split second you could feel the words he wanted to ask so badly.
'Why didn't you tell me you lived with a bisexually confused guy and two skeleton monsters before i walked into your house with this shirt on?'

And Honestly it wouldnt have made much of a difference. Its not like he had on an extra shirt and sooner or later he had to find out about your beliefs. You squirm because the atmosphere is so tense that the t.v. is no longer interesting, you speak. "Um so, i guess ill go make some quick snacks."

As you stand you clearly witness the pleading look on kareems face but choose to ignore. The kitchen is right around the corner, what could they possibly do in three minutes while your right around a corner.

You turn the corner of the kitchen and see a certain confused bisexual washing dishes. Hes got your 'kiss the cook' apron wrapped around him loosely as he scrubs away.

Things have been slightly akward between you and Nathan too lately. He doesnt completely ignore you, like Sans did for a while, but whenever you two talk its cut very short. A few 'good mornings', 'how are you todays', and some often flustering 'you look nice todays'.

You open the fridge and look it over for something that would make a good snack in everyones favor. Suddenly you feel obligated to turn around and notice Nathan staring at your rear end. He was so caught up in whatever he was thinking, he didnt even feel you daring gaze.

You aggressively clear your throat for him to hear and even then it took Nathan a second to look your direction and turn into a tomato.
He tried to play it off smoothly answering with a 'hmmm' which out with a bit of a voice crack, but you still replied as if nothing happened.

"You need something?"
Just when you thought that was as embarrased nathan would ever find himself, he clumsily fumbled trying to speak and dropped the dish he was washing. Turning into a bright red traffic light he quickly apologised, turned, and walked away.

The dishes were left in the sink and the broken dish was spread across the floor. You supposed he was too embarrassed to come back in the kitchen, as he should be, and walked over, crouching to pick up the white marble-like shattered glass. You decided to start with the smaller pieces of glass praying you wouldnt cut yourself being stupid.

" Y'know, it's funny how you thought about it and still did it."
Sans emitted a low chuckle and you turned to see him in the kitchens' opening. He lifted his right hand and snapped, in an instant all of the glass was gone.

" Next time just call me in here, kay kid?"

You were almost impressed until he messed it up with his 'kid' talk.
You rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"Im not a kid Sans, how many times do i have to tell you that?"

You stand completely and walk up to him raising your hand to your forehead. " We're almost the same exact height."

Sans scoffs

"Almost"

"Don't push your luck sans."

Sans smiles menacingly

"Im just saying, i am an inch taller."

You scowl and whisper under your breath.

"More like a centimeter."

"What was that, kid?"

"Oh, your asking for it sans. Every person on earth knows not to pick on small people."

" You're forgetting something sweetheart."

"Oh yeah, whats that?"

"Im not from the the surface of earth. So im not everyone."

You run head forward to tackle Sans and as you thought, he teleported behind you.
And you were prepared.
You kicked backwards, knocking sans of his feet just a bit. You turned as he recomposed himself and he gave you a unexpecting smile.

"Ya surprised me kid."
You breathlesly laughed, not used to moving around as much.
Then sans speaks again.

"But-"
He suddenly appears behind you again holding you still. His arms are wrapped around your waist and wrists trapped to your side.

" What you dont know is, my magic doesnt come from my hand. It comes from my soul. Snapping my fingers is just a bad habit i got, kid."

Which means his movements are unpredictable.
You giggle in his grasp.

"Fine Sans, you got me this time.
You lazy pile of bones."

Sans chuckles and you can feel his chest vibrate against your back. A bit of heat rises to your face just as he releases you from his grasp. You fumble forward and laugh.

Then you suddenly remember.
"Gasp! Sans, the snacks!"
Sans seems completely calm, a playful smile still on his face as Nathan enters from the other side of the kitchen with a broom and dust-pan.

"Don't worry bout it kid, hes already gone."

Authors' note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For all of the people that are still reading my trash...........

😤😤😤😭😍😍😍👌👌👌😤😤😤😭
I FLIPPING LUV YOU!!!!
And you are so patient and tolerating towards my work.
*coughs*
Anyway, im just promoting the other book im writing. You might not like it as much as this one because its more action then romance. Though if you do find the time, plz check it out.
Love you, you beautiful angel babies!!