Watching You

No, you were kidding yourself. There was no way on underground and earth Sans was looking at you.
You probably had- "(y/n)?"

ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohsh

Before a second thought, you turn around and speedily tip-toed down the hall. You were almost to your room before you suddenly fell to your knees. Unwillingly you seem unable to get up, Panting, a heat tracesp your hips and sides.

The bathroom door opens. Fuck.
(So many curse words are leaving my mind today!)
How were you going to hold your breath like this. You shakily raise a hand and cover your mouth. Bending over in the hallway.
Nathan closes the bathroom door and you close your eyes.

His footsteps seem so heavy and yet strangely distant. You feel his presence slowly dissolve and then nothing. You hesitantly open your eyes thinking of a quick lie to tell Nathan, only to find A door in front of you. A blue lit room. A soft carpet. A dirty sock under hand. The smell of Sans.

You nearly burst into laughter thinking you were in Sans room before-"Whats so funny?"
You stiffened, eyes locked on the door ahead of you.
You had begun to plan every possible exit out that door, because you could have sworn you heard his voice.

Incapable of speaking in fear you ask "pardon me?"
And again Sans speaks.
"I sai-" before he gets out a word you dash for the door. Running head first into it, you grab the handle on the door only to be held in place a very well-known sorcery. You saw a glow that seemed to be submerged in your chest.

A blue light that sat on the edge of your skin. Not only could you see this light but you could also feel it. you had expected to feel trapped or held captive, but you only felt a warmth.

A comforting reasuring warmth that seemed to feel your chest so much so that sleep seemed to make your knees buckle.

Just as gently as the warmth had came, so did the feeling from earlier. A heat lightly started to trace your sides once more and you caught yourself in a heavy pant.

Still holding the door knob.
You clenched harder, as a thump sounded behind you. His slow steps tantilizingly dangerous. Your chest was suddenly heavy, making it harder to breath.
The light in Your chest grew brighter as Sans quick bony hands slithered around your waist.

You hadnt expected for him to come that close but it didn't bother you. He slid his phalanges across your stomach, lightly pressing as he grazed your skin. They felt confused and lustful, searching for a certain spot that caught your attention.

The magic slowly wearing off you began to move your hips into his rhythm. He pressed himself into you, now holding you again from behind.

You leaned back into him in consent of his exploration. The heat of his breath now pressed against your ear. For only an instant did you pay attention to the light the emitted from your chest.

You were more intrigued with Sans eyes the that seemed to gaze over your body. You were more concerned for his touch. Your head lay over his shoulder as he set off on the journey of your body. He lift your shirt letting the cold air hit your hot skin. Your arching back taunting him, he growled into your ear and flipped you around.

Your back slammed against his closed door and his aggressive stare caught you off guard. He had you pinned with one hand, The other trying to decide where to touch, and his sockets looking straight into you.

In his left socket, a small bobbing heart made of blue fire.  You tried to catch your breath, "(Y/n....y/n....y/n). You should know better than to tease me, kid. I'll only retaliate."
Before you could answer his statement with a playful reply your breath was caught in your throat.

He had gripped your chest's areolas
And bit into your neck. You gripped your hands into a fist, an embarrassing squeak leaving your mouth. You wiggled in his embrace, whining uncontrollably.

He clentched harder, you held in your voice. He squeezed more, you held in your voice. Then his jaw unclentched and he began to lap at your cold shoulder. His tongue slippery and....blue?

"Sans?" He hummed still lapping at your neck, sending vibrations through you. "Its...blue. Everything about you is-" he cut you off, kissing down your neck, to your breasts, to your stomach. Then he stopped. He seemed to rest his chin on your belly-button. A lazy smile staring up at you.

He could be so cute at times. His face changed, a frown sitting on his skull.
"I'm not cute. And it's my souls color sweetheart." Wait how did he-

You freeze and before you push Sans off he lets go. He stared at the floor, "I'm sorry, that was stupid. You dont force that on anyone, even if-"
Sans paused.
You walk up to him and place your hand on his head.

" Sans, i know your hiding something from me, because not only can i see it all over your face. I feel it. Ever since we met, this thing, no something in my chest has changed.

And i would really appreciate you telling me the truth.................Also, i know for a fact you didnt write this note. I think your brothers been watching you masturbate.