Hold Up ☝

You held the lamp tightly gripped in your hand and took a strange stance. It didnt matter as long as you could protect yourself. The sheets found themselves akwardly wrapped around your body. They are probably the reason your standing this way. But all that aside you give the door a menacing stare. You were waiting and had your lines already planned out. They thought you were an idiot, as if you wouldnt figure out what they were planning. They were not going to rot your brain. You wouldnt let them. It didnt matter what they had to say, as soon as that door opened you were opening fire. The door began to crack open and you felt sweat dripple down your forehead. As soon as the door was completely open you slung the lamp towards it. "ACK!" You closed your eyes and ran through the door. You made your way around the corner and ran down stairs. "YOU CAN'T HAVE MY MIND!!!"  You screamed as you made your way to the bathroom. You closed the door and crouched down. In front of it. You looked down and realized you were dressed in your pajamas, which means......Sans dressed you. Which means he saw you bare. HE SAW YOU BARE! You lowered your head into your knees and felt heat rush to your face. You hoped it was Nathan and not Sans that changed your clothes. 'Please god, let it be Nathan and not Sans'. " The doors unlocked Y'know".  It hit you like a ton of bricks, the door actually was unlocked. You stood up as fast as a sprinting cheetah and locked the bathroom door. You put your ear to the door, listening closely, and began to speak. "Where's Nathan?!" You heard a soft chuckle on the other end. "We ate him". You began to hear your own breath. 'They're really going to kill us.' Your mind began to race and you felt like you were in a giant mesh. "Yo, its actually kinda spacious in here". Your head whipped around to the direction of the deep familiar raspy voice. He stood giving you a half hearted smile. You turned back to the door and tried your best to unlock and twist it open but it wouldnt budge.