Home

You stood in your driveway and looked over your home. It was honestly way bigger than you needed but you would never give it away. Your mother gave it to you. Just before she passed, causing it to be one of the most sentimental things in your life. It was a five bedroom, three bathroom house And most of it was not decorated. The parts that were decorated were most likely decorated by your roomate Nathan. Of course with a house so big you got bored and allowed somone to live there as long as they made payment once a month. It helped you out alot, even though Nathan hardly payed rent. He did however cook food and clean. Things you could do but are to lazy to. He has always been a cool guy too. He wasnt even at this point a roomate, He was more of a friend. You began to walk into the driveway imagining the food the black haired, blue eyed boy had prepared only to pause. You turned to the skeletons with a sudden feeling of embarrassment. You were gonna walk into the house without even saying goodbye to them. Then a question came to you. On the news they had talked about monster homing. Thats when it hit you, some monsters didnt have homes and were living on the streets. Before they had a second to say bye, you gave them a stern look. "Where do you guys live?" As soon as you finished your question you could see Sans eye sockets jump and widen. He blinked and recollected his cool demeanour. "Why do you need to- " " We dont have a home yet!" Sans was cut off by his happy-go-lucky brother papyrus. Bouncing almost litteraly on his feet with joy after his statement. You looked at them both and thought over your words. It was no longer a question " Come inside."
Sans pouted lightly without showing it on his face but you could tell he wasnt much pleased. He nearly stomped into the house with no refusal. You stepped inside to hear pattering thunder from upstairs as soon as you did so. You knew that was Nathan running downstairs to greet you with his special hug. The guy was honestly a bit too feminine for his own good. But he still got the girls, dont get me wrong his 'flirting game' was on point. The second you saw his foot touch the bottom step he was wrapping his arms around you.