Kiss...(Nathan's p.o.v.)

I walk through the door to see an empty living room.

Thank God!

The skeleton bros were finally gone.
I never liked them,well its not that i dont like them. The large smiley one and me honestly get along quite well but the small one urks me.

Hes been getting way to close to (y/n) and i just dont trust his intentions. Of course the point that i like her still stands though thats not it.

Its as if when they came around (y/n) immediately began passing out and stuff. Hes so stressful, probably why shes in her room right now.

Shes always opening her heart, and her soul.......and her home to people. Almost like an angel sent from heaven herself.

Its almost as if the sickining world never layed its hands on her. Allowing her to stay in a childs mindset.

Damn.....

Ill never stop thinking about her. Her soft and delicate skin, her big
(e/c) glistning eyes, her lovely swaying hips, her plump bouncing- "AAAAAGGGHHH STOP!"
Thats disgusting Nathan.

Not really but, if (y/n) knew what i was thinking right now she'd slap me to the moon.

I havent even put down the groceries yet.

"I wonder.......what is (y/n) doing."

My feet find themselves taking me upstairs and to her room.
"I dont know what im thinking but....i'll just say hey."

My hands slowly turns the door knob.
"Hey (y/n-.........GET OFF HER!"
I find myself on top of (y/n) and Sans on the floor. Checking her over without hesitation.

Words fumbled out of my mouth so quickly that i didnt understand them myself.

(Damnnit....if shes hurt im gonna-)

(Y/n) suddenly squishes my cheeks and i face her direction. My mind seems only slightly more clear but the worries i try to keep contained are still breaking their barriers.

"IM...........OK."

Yeah right, thats a total fuckin lie.
"Are you sure?" Is what i try to say but it comes out strange with my cheeks how they are.

I feel slightly embarrased but see a crack at the corner of her hardened lips. I said something funny?

She suddenly burst out in a contagious laughter. A grin on my dumb-luck face. I study her smile for the thousand time, soaking in every feature like a sponge.

"What...?" I intentionally said to make the moment last longer. Then i suddenly find myself laughing with her. Its almost as if this bubbly feeling lasts for forever.

Until i suddenly pause, her hand is slowly stroking my head. Her face is lowly settling into a serious look. I then realize ive never seen her so close.

So focused, so beautiful, so....sexy.
Everyhting seems so perfect. Her hair, her eyes, her nose, her supple (s/c) skin...........her lips.

So soft and tempting, almost as if they're calling my name. Almost as if they wantbthis as much as me. They do want this right? she wants this right?

I find myself carressing her head, then i steady my hand and slowly move it to her ear, then her lips, then her chin....

Fuck.......what the hell did i just do