Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)

They say first impressions are everything

They say first impressions are everything. And you know what? They are absolutely right.

***

Brother Boggs💙: Hey Av, fancy being in our hide and seek video in a castle?

Sistaaa💖: Yea sure

Sistaaa💖: Wait, is he going to be there?

Brother Boggs💙: I'm afraid so

3rd Persons POV

Ava tied her hair back and zipped up her boots, preparing herself for the filming today.

Being the sister of a very well known YouTuber had its perks. Great gifts on birthdays/ Christmas, surprise holidays and meeting new people. However, not everyone she met due to Harry's success was pleasant.

One of them seemed to take a disliking to Ava.

Harry had became big on YouTube at a young age. Hitting 2 million subscribers when he was 17. During this time, he left the family home in Guernsey to move to London. It was visiting Harry a few months later, when she had just turned 16, did she meet his new flatmates.

She met Callux first. He was quite a bit older than Harry, but seemed to share a similar sense of humour and mental capacity as the 18 year old lad. Harry had spoken many good things about his other flatmate. From what she had heard, he was lovely. She'd seen a few of his videos and as well as being 'lovely', he was also very good looking.

She was sat quietly on the sofa, waiting for Harry to come back from the local shop, twisting the ring around her finger. The door suddenly unlocked. Expecting it to be Harry, she looked towards the door smiling.

Instead of the 5ft 10 Hazza, she was met with the crystal blue eyes belonging to his second flatmate.

"Hi"

She grinned, standing up and sticking her hand out, ready for a shaking. He jumped and quickly turned around, locking eyes with the smiling girl. She was significantly shorter than the boy, and was expecting nothing more than a greeting. He looked down at her, at her hand and just walked away. Ava turned around, watching him walk into his room like he hadn't just blanked her.

The front door once again swung open. This time, it was the actual other Lewis sibling. He walked towards the kitchen island and gently placed the shopping bags on the surface.

"Hey, you alright?"

She had a blank expression, which didn't match her usually bubbly nature.