Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)

Let's be honest, her confidence at the moment, was sky high

Let's be honest, her confidence at the moment, was sky high. And realistically, only one person can bring that down.

***

Scribbling down every letter that was displayed on the board, Reagan finished the description of the abandoned building she was instructed to write about.

Reagan felt a sudden tap on the back of her right shoulder. Turning around, she locked eyes with Jake. A boy in her English and Spanish class.

"Hey Reagan"

He smiled sweetly. Jake was a rather attractive boy, known around the school as a somewhat 'player'

"Hi"

She sheepishly replied. He's never spoken a word to her before, so for him to start a conversation with her, confused the brunette.

"How's your day?"

He asked, confusing her to the full degree. Why does he care? She pretty much had the same day as him. Wake up, come to school and do the work. Why was he so interested? What did he want?

"Fine. You?"

"Yea, I was fine"

She awkwardly nodded her head.

"So...you're friend with Freya and Katie, right?"

~~~

Her tiny legs, carried her across the track, as she jogged.

"Hey Reagan!"

She heard a shout. She slowly looked behind her, being careful not to loose her balance. Matt. A boy who was semi friendly with Simon.

"Hello love"

He happily spoke. He was popular, but he seemed nice enough.

"Hi"

She panted as she continued to jog. She normally spent this time alone. Neither Katie nor Freya took PE for a GCSE, she she spent the running time, just listening to music.

"How come you're always on you own during PE?"

"Freya and Katie didn't take it, so I just listen to music instead"