Fluid Tenacity (Willne)

It only took a couple of shots to get this girl spilling more than just the liquid in her glass

***

3rd persons POV

Harper could feel the base of the music in her chest. Her eyes were closed and her arms were being thrown in all directions. The alcohol coursing through her system had heightened her senses.

The smell of the vodka in the air, the other dancing bodies occasionally colliding with her euphoric state, the sound of the overly edited music, dropping and dipping in volume and the dark room lit by the many strobe lights, blinking and flashing, probably causing many photosensitive people immense distress.

Any amount of care she had previously felt, was now gone. She no longer cared about what other people thought she looked like. How her hair messily fell over her shoulders or how her makeup smudged all around her face.

Usually, Harper would be more careful about alcohol. She rarely drank it, and when she did it would be in small amounts. But after receiving a phone call from her now ex boyfriend Josh, saying that 'they just weren't working out anymore' she decided to throw all of her rules about drinking, out of the window.

The vibration of her phone suddenly rang from her pocket. Absentmindedly, reaching into her pocket to see who was disturbing her night.

Incoming call from William💟
Accept or decline

Her fumbling hands eventually clicked accept, putting the phone to her ear.

"WILLIAM!!"

She happily exclaimed rather loudly. Causing Will to draw the phone away from her ear she was so loud. Smiling however.

Harper and Will had met at a party held by Gee. She was a close friend of hers due to the pair attending the same secondary school. They had remained close, often being compared to each other. Probably due to their similar personalities.

During the raging party, Gee had gotten herself into a sort of state, prancing around, standing on tables and shouting at the top of her lungs.

Harper was tying up her boots when she heard her friend begin shouting again. She smiled and chuckled at her behaviour, and began making her way over to where she could hear her voice. Arriving at her friends location, she was met with a drunken Gee being helped down by a very attractive boy.

He introduced himself as Will. Now Harper was able to put a name to a face. Gee had mentioned her roommate before. Mentioned that he was also a youtuber and that they should meet one day. And now they had, thanks to Gee's loud volume.

Later that night, Will and Harper sat next to a sleeping Gee, bonding over the many instances where Gee was under the influence and it ended in hysterics.