Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)

She solemnly swore her smile was Simon-pure

***

Maya quickly wiped the tears from her eyes, dashing over to the bathroom that sat on the other side of Simon's room.

As soon as she heard his footsteps coming up the stairs, she knew it would be her beloved boyfriend of 5 years.

She switched the tap on, rinsing her arm of the blood and shame from her previous activities. It stung but it wasn't anything she hadn't felt before.

Being let go from her long time job seemed to have the worst affect on her.

She quickly sunk into a depression, rarely leaving the house, spending the majority of the time in her room, covering up any forms of light that wasn't her phone or laptop.

Simon hated seeing her like this. Her days went from work, work, work, to sleep, cry, repeat.

And while he was glad he got to see more of her, she wasn't the girl she used to be. She wouldn't come out with the group. Missing many parties, birthdays. Sending her love through texts and phone calls.

Simon had consoled in many people, mainly Tobi and Freya, two people she was very close with.

Freya had called over for a visit a few times, none the wiser of what was actually happening, but Maya was grateful either way.

Tobi was the same, also coming equipped with ice-cream and a movie to watch.

Everyone just assumed she was just taking leaving her job very hard, but it was more than that.

She suddenly felt like she was now bothering Simon. He had to reschedule a lot of filming to look after his girlfriend, which made her feel useless.

But she couldn't do anything if he wasn't there. If Simon wasn't, it was a guarantee that she wouldn't even eat that day. Spending it in bed, ignoring the continuous pinging of her phone.

But Simon's schedule seemed to be getting the better of him. If he wasn't filming a video with one of the boys, he was filming a video with all of the boys.

He was usually gone early, and came back late. The main sense of comfort she felt from the boy now, was his strong grip around her waist as they slept.

But his absence from the flat took a toll, through no fault of his own.

Which brings us to today.

Her tear stain cheeks hid nothing.

"Babe? You in the bathroom?"

She coughed a little, balancing her voice out. She sniffled, grabbing a piece of toilet tissue to wipe her eyes and nose.

"Yeah"

Simon smiled at her voice. She sounded okay, which was vastly different from what she usually sounded like these days.