Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)

Cal is good at giving advice, but doesn't always stick to it himself

***

Chip thought giving advice to the viewers, would be a great idea for their newly born podcast. Chip came equipped with the questions, and Cal came equipped with the alcohol.

"Alright, next one is from...a chick"

Cal commented, quite shocked at the gender of the commenter. Due to the majority of his subscribers being male. It's always nice for a switch up.

He scanned the question, it taking him back a little. Because it hit a little different recently.

"Could friend with benefits actually work?"

Josh raised his eyebrows.

"Oh wow. I don't know. What do you think?"

Josh questioned. Callum coughed, scratching the back of his neck. A couple of months ago, he would've said

"Sure! That could definitely work!"

However, now that's a different sorry.

Flash back (6 months)

Cal layed peacefully on his sofa, listening to the sweet sound of music softly playing through his speakers. It was around 5am. The sky was a sweet pink/orange colour. The clouds evenly spread around, and due to it being the summer time, the air was warm. Cal was alone in the flat, Harry was out with some mates and Callum had moved out a few weeks ago. Everything was quiet.

"CALLUM?!"

Suddenly echoed from his front door. He shot up from his sitting position, and looked towards the door.

"CALLUM ARE YOU THERE?"

It sounded like Phoebe. But it sounded like she was in distress. Tiredly sauntering over towards the door, he unlatched it and was immediately faced with his best friend.

However, she wasn't her usual happy self. Normally she'd have a smile as bright as her eyes. But today, her eyes didn't shine, they were dark and sad. Red and tear stained. And her smile was lost, a frown etching her face.

"What's wrong love?"

Callum asked before hello. He quickly pulled her into the apartment, hugging her tightly. Instantly breaking down, she wrapped her arms around his waist. He rested his head on hers, due to her being significantly shorter than him.