New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)

These new feelings? I don't like them, there too new

These new feelings? I don't like them, there too new. I didn't expect this. It was only a silly little video, I could've hid with anyone, but no. I had to hide with him.

***

Eleanor's POV

You'd think that hanging around with 7 boys would make me somewhat of a slag but I can gladly tell you it's the opposite. I, a 22 year old women, have never had a boyfriend before. It's not that I'm not interested, I've just never found time. I'm balancing my own channel and the sidemen channel at the same time.

I don't mind being the only girl in the sidemen, all the boys treat me like a sister which is lovely. I was an only child, so suddenly having 7 brothers, was a change, but a change I was welcomed too.

I had known Harry for the longest. We had been friends for about 15 years. I moved in next door to him when I was 7 and he was 8. We were a school year apart, so during primary school we were quite close, closer than we were in Comp, which I expected, he was very popular in his year group and I don't think he would want a girl from the year below, bothering him.

We reunited somewhat, when I was 16.

꧁Flashback to 7 years ago꧂

I was pursuing a photography career. I was sitting on the bench that sits on the decking of my front. I had my new camera in my hands. It was birthday that passing week, so I was going through the phase were you take photos of everything and everyone. I was whistling an unknown tune, minding my own business, when I see a car pull up next door. I see Harry step out of the jeep and lock the automobile.

3rd Person's POV

He looked down at the floor, before raising his head and locking his eyes with the girl sat on the bench of next door. He smiles slightly to himself, thinking about the fact that him and her haven't really talked for a while, it would be nice for them to catch up he thought.

He approached the girl and sat down next to her. Her head shot up and her eyes locked with his. He gave her one of his sweet smiles, which she gladly reciprocated. She looked back down at her camera and began to scroll through pictures.

"Can I see?"

Harry asked, genuinely interested in his neighbours pictures. She looked up at him with confusion. He's never taken interest before, so why now?

"Sure"

She said, her voice as soft as ever. She began to go through the pictures, at an angle where Harry could see.