Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)

Evil is as evil does

***

Saturday

3rd Person's POV

Will woke up with a smile on his face. Another day of living in the expensive house, another day of eating the lovely food and another day of seeing the beautiful face that belonged to the girl downstairs.

His attitude in the passing days, had definitely lightened. He had always been a grumpy sod, his entire life. Anyone could of told you that. His mother being constantly told by numerous tutors and staff members, that Will was too much to handle. He had annoyed people out of their jobs, he was that bad.

His mother thought, by making Will marry young, it would mature him quicker.

Will hopped out of bed. He was so exited, he didn't even stop to cringe at the cold temperature of the floor on his bare feet. He walked across his large room, towards the huge wardrobe. He pulled on both sides of the door, revealing his large collection of fancy/casual clothes. Wanting to wear something that looked nice.

He wanted to look nice for her.

He ended up picking a casual, but nice outfit.

(Minus the bow tie)

He clipped in his suspenders, and ruffled his hair slightly with his hands. He looked over himself once in the mirror, before deciding that he looked nice enough. He tightened his shoes, while looking over at the small 4 and a half sized pair of shoes by his chest of draws. His smile widened, ear to ear. He wasn't just exited for dance practise, he was exited for afterwards. He hadn't forgotten what day it was.

Saturday.

He exhaled And left his room. Breakfast time. And he knew exactly who was serving breakfast today. He skipped happily down the stairs, whistling an unknown tune.

"Hello sir, you seem happy today"

Sally chirped, expecting a cold answer. Because that was all she received up until this point.