Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)

'Dude, she's so annoying I can't even be arsed I swear' 

'What was this one about then?"

'I accidentally pushed her pencil case off the table and she literally just shouted at me for 5 minutes'

'You think she's fit though?'

'Oh yeah definitely'

***

The two crashed to the floor, Will falling on top of the girl, his hands landing either side of her head. Unfortunately for them, in that moment there was nowhere to look other than each other's eyes.

She almost drowned in the shimmering topaz green that was his eyes. And her big gazing sepia eyes were not hard to miss. For a solid 12 seconds, that's all they were focusing on.

They weren't shouting and screaming about the other one being annoying or ignorant, they were just staring. Incapable of moving.

Anika's eyes then drifted elsewhere.

While she would never admit it, Anika found Will extremely attractive. He stood at a perfect 6ft 1, his hair looked soft, you'd be able to run your fingers through it easily. And let's not forget his sharp, solid jawline. Able to cut a hand if brushed passed it.

He was obviously a good looking boy, but he certainly didn't have a personality to match. But here she was, laying underneath him, her eyes focusing on his lips. His pink, soft looking, incredibly kissable lips.

But before she did anything she would undoubtedly regret, she sat up, causing Will to fall back and lean against the door. Anika coughed, getting her voice back.

"What just happened?"

She questioned, both of them sat on the lift floor, still a little dazed over the previous interaction.

"Don't know"

He replied, looking around them. The light was dimmer than it was when they initially entered the lift, and it seemed to be stopped in between floors.

Anika immediately stood up, pressing the button for the floor they were initially stood on. She pressed it continuously, praying that the doors would open so they could go back to detention.

But her prayers were not answered. The door remained closed.

"Oh my god no"

Anika groaned, sliding down the wall until she was sat in the corner.

"What?"

"We're stuck in here. We're stuck in this lift. This is literally my nightmare"

She placed her head in her hands. Not only was she stuck in a lift, she was stuck in a lift, with her least favourite person.