Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)

Rude co-workers, a nightmare, a broken collarbone, an old dress and a semi buttoned shirt

***

"Morning"

Victoria yawned, wiping the sleep from her eyes as she made her way slowly through the house. It was safe to say she wasn't exactly a morning person. And luckily enough for her, there wasn't a reason to stay awake this morning.

She walked through the living room, walking passed Callum who was sat on the sofa, scrolling through his phone. She brushed her fingers through his hair as she sauntered passed him.

"Morning"

He greeted, fixing his hair as she walked towards the fridge, pouring herself a glass of orange juice. Callum watched her as her hair messily sat upon her head.

The bun she had gone to bed in, now completely all over the place. Loose strands of hair falling in her face, getting caught in her mouth as she sipped at her drink.

The previous nights mascara smudged under her eyes, slowly flaking away. It seems, Victoria was so tired the previous night, she hadn't bothered to remove all the makeup from her face.

"So, Vic"

Callum began, turning in his seat and switching off his phone. Victoria looked up from her lipstick marked mug, to be welcomed with the smily summery face that belonged to Callum.

"How was the date?"

He questioned, a slight bitter tone seeping through his words.

꧁꧂

Callum walked in on Victoria picking out a pair of ear rings, wearing an outfit that made him weak in the knees.

He instantly began thinking of scenarios where this kind of attire was necessary, trying his best to ignore the worst case scenario, a date

"Oh"

She blushed, looking down at her feet. Callum could see a small smile form on her face. A smile Callum could look at for hours.

"You know that boy Ryan?"