Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)

They say keep things professional

They say keep things professional. But when you have two attractive people, forced to be close and kiss, things are bound to happen

***

Agnes skipped along the winding roads that led to her rehearsal space. This was it, today was the day.

Drama was always her passion. Ever since she was a small 3 year old, performing in her first Christmas play or a slightly older 12 year old, performing in her leavers show. Already establishing herself as 'The performer' of her graduating class.

Arriving at the dance studio, bag full of spare clothes, body spray and her lunch in hand, she flung open the doors.

Agnes was performing in Wicked. It was a touring show that she managed to get ahold of one of the parts. Elphaba. Her mother had been the one to show her the up coming auditions. One of her friends had been informed. So when she passed it on to her talented daughter, she took the opportunity, and treated it like gold.

Luckily for her, she managed to work her way up the list of the girls auditioning. She had 4 call backs. The directors found it difficult to pick someone to play Elphaba, which is why she had so many. In her 3rd call back, they asked her to do a chemistry read. It wasn't her first, she performed a chemistry read with Freya who was playing Glinda. However, this chemistry read, was for Fiyero.

Anyone who knows the story of Wicked, knows the chemistry between Elphaba and Fiyero needs to be believable. If we're gonna watch two people supposedly in love, We want to see it. So Agnes knew this audition was an important one.

Luckily for her, the audition went swimmingly. It was in that audition, she knew she had scored the current most important step in her life. It was also then when she met the future Fiyero. Callum. He was the 6th person she sang with. It was obvious that this was the pair that were gonna walk the wooden floors of the stage. There was obvious chemistry, they were an attractive couple and they mirrored the characters they were playing.

It was odd though. He was so lovely to her before, during and after the audition, but after that and all throughout rehearsals, he's been nothing but a nuisance. He was okay in the beginning, but his attitude towards Agnes, quickly deteriorated. He began ignoring her, saying comments under his breath and complaining about her to other people. Agnes didn't retaliate, she was better than that.

However, she knew today was gonna be a major day, difficult, but major. Up until this point, the pair had just been singing the song 'As long as you're mine' facing each other. But today, they'll be going for it. Carrie, the director, had been very patient with the two. Letting them practise by just singing. They claimed 'they would properly go for it when time comes'.