Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)

Little did Callum realise, the one he was looking for, was currently editing his most recent video

***

Another all nighter seemed to be on the cards for Livy Daya. But if this is what it takes to have a well paying job, she was never going to sleep again.

Livy worked happily as the Calfreezy's editor, and had done for the past few years. They met when Cal tweeted about his need for an editor. Livy emailed Callum with all her credentials, and after a successful meeting, Livy secured the job.

She found herself also taking up the job as camera women as well. Often being the voice of reason in his videos. She helped out whenever she could, whether that be by supplying her voice in a hate comment video, sneakily filming them in Sainsbury's in a cook off or model his merch when the real model couldn't make it.

But that was just her, always happy to help.

꧁꧂

Livy pressed save and sighed in relief. And judging by the time, it looks like she's going to be able to have a good kip. When she was offered to move in, she originally declined, not wanting to cause the boys hassle, but Cal insisted that she would be no bother. Cal liked having her around, because she was genuinely a nice person to be around. Cal's fans loved her, which was a major added bonus.

She wasn't just nice, she was funny and clever. She was able to keep up with the boys banter and dish it out herself, to the joy of the lads. Her editing skills were top notch, which was often pointed out by Callum's subscribers in his comment section.

'Callum's videos wouldn't be as good if it wasn't for Livy's editing'

'Callum found a gooden in Livy'

'The only reason I watch these videos nowadays, is for the class editing'

Callum showed these comments to Livy and watched her face flush red and smile adorably at remarks. Callum liked watching her smile. He could tell she was tired, so to cheer her up and make her feel appreciated, he never forgot to show her the comments to make her feel better.

Whenever Callum would watch over the videos before uploading, he'd smile at any input she would make.

꧁꧂

"Hey Liv"

Gib whispered.

"Mhm?"

Her sweet high voice echoed.

"Does this wet suite make me look fat?"

"No, you look wide"

"Is that good?"

"Yes, very"

He smiled at her nice nature, thinking of other times where he thought she was the greatest. The cook off with Ethan coming to mind.