Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)

Why don't you come on over Cally?

***

Dianna's POV

I've been friends with Talia for about a year now. We both sing so we have a few things in common. Our excuse for never collabing on a song, is the fact that our taste in music is very different. Her songs are all technical and very 2020 type of music if you know what I mean. My music is very early 2000. I tend to stay away from electric sounding songs, I use real instruments.

I don't think me and Talia would be able to write a song without at some point, arguing about the sound. And we try to avoid confrontation, so that's why we don't write together.

We still enjoy each other's music and we even release the songs at the same time. Talia thought it would be a nice idea to reveal our new songs for a YouTube video. I said yes because why not?. We planned for everyone to gather at my house and we would both play them our songs. By everyone, we meant:

Talia
Me
Simon
JJ
Josh
Vik
Harry
Ethan
Callux
Calfreezy
Tobi
Freya and
Gee

꧁time skip to Friday꧂

I was slightly nervous. My new song is about someone specific. Calfreezy. I've known him for about 3 years. I met him when I moved into the tower. He offered to carry some boxes into my then, new apartment. And ever since then, we became best friends.

However, I've been festering a few feeling for the tall lad and I don't know what to do about them.

I wrote my song about a month after I came back from my hometown in Pembrokeshire. My mother passed away from lung cancer and I was a mess. I missed Callum's comforting tough and his sweet voice telling me it was going to be okay.

So when I came home, I wrote down my feelings and translated them to fit as a song. I didn't want it to be obvious who the song was about, so I changed his name, Callum, to the name Valerie. I basically went to my Auntie and asked her to give me a random name, and that's what she said, so that what I went with.

I set my tv up so Talia could connect her laptop to it and play the song when she was ready. The guys didn't know what was gonna happen, so this was going to be, hopefully, a nice surprise.

I went to my kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, when I noticed my phone going off

Talia👑

"Hey"

I happily chirped through the phone.

"Hey, are you ready for later?"

I sighed, not knowing whether I was ready or not.

"Yea I think so, as ready as I'll ever be. What song is it again?"