Deluging Back (Miniminter)

Cassie sat cross legged, staring out the train window

Cassie sat cross legged, staring out the train window. She watched as the trees and roads of Leeds, zoomed passed her.

***

"You have now arrived in London"

The intercom announced. Cassie sat up, brushing down the front of her dress, picked up all of the luggage she had brought and began making her way out of the train station.

Cas had been to London before, mainly on school trips. But now, she was here for good. Deciding to pursue a career in editing and graphics, Cassie took up a job from one of her new friends Kon.

Kon had offered a job, editing videos for a group called 'The Sidemen'. She hadn't heard of the them before, and all she knew was that KSI was one of them. KSI turned out to be JJ, a boy she knew from when she was younger. Cassie was excited, her first editing job, which she knew was going to pay well.

Kon had mentioned that the boys were filming a Trivial Pursuit video. She didn't know exactly what that meant. She didn't know whether they were just going to film themselves play it online, or play it in real life. But she was excited regardless.

Time skip (a few days later)

Cassie was pretty settled into her new apartment. Furniture was were it should be, and the internet was all set up. Today was the day Cassie was scheduled to help 'The Sidemen' film their video. Picking out her outfit, and zipping up her boots.

 Picking out her outfit, and zipping up her boots

She made her way out, camera in hand.

Kon🎥: Hey Cass! When you get here, all you need to do today, is make notes on certain editing decisions 🙃

Cassie🎞: Alrighty, will do👍🏻

After being sent an address, she hoped into a cab, and passed it on to the driver. The drive was about 10 minutes, before she arrived at the 'YouTube Studio'. She excitedly grabbed her bag containing all of her equipment. Her first big job. A job that wasn't just taking pictures at family weddings for a favour.